Breaking Down

Lester's POV

"No the fuck she ain't." I turned my lip up.

I wasn't gone let Aniyah try and play me. Lee couldn't be pregnant, we ain't fucked in months. So if she was pregnant it wasn't mine and just further proves my point of her being a trifling bitch. Couldn't marry me after three years but will go get knocked up by another nigga in just a couple months. Shit was pitiful.

"I'm serious, please stop talking so bad about the woman who's carrying your kids." She pleaded wiping her eyes.

"Kids? As in multiple?" Zay looked shocked.

She nodded before looking in my eyes. "That's why she came to talk to you the other day. But you're so consumed by anger and being a punk about the whole situation."

"Am I not allowed to?!" I shouted.

"Am I not allowed to feel some type of way? How would you feel if youn even do relationships, and the minute you try it and wanna take it serious the one bitch you wanted tells you she ain't with it. I love that girl! And she could give a fuck less, so yes I'm angry!"

I roughly sat on the couch and placed my head in my hands. Twins? They had to be mine. Fuck, how was we posed to do this? I didn't wanna be around Lee right now because I knew it would just turn out the way it did last time. But I had to be there for my kids.

"Damn." I mumbled.

The cushion beside me slowly sunk in and I smelled some type of melon, letting me know Aniyah was next to me. "Twin I know you're hurting, but you really hurt her too. Y'all both need to be apart. I think you should stay away until the twins are born and then y'all can probably work something out."

I chuckled and leaned back against the couch. "No."

"No what?" She sighed looking annoyed.

"She claim they mine right? So I got every right to be around for the pregnancy. I need to know if they healthy and shit. Y'all not gone take that from me!" I stood getting heated, if I stayed seated I was gone smack the shit outta Aniyah.

"Nobody is trying to take them from you! I've been your biggest advocate when it comes to this situation! She didn't even wanna tell you but she tried because I convinced her too. You think everybody is against you and I've been tryna help you this whole time!"

I frowned looking at her fat face. Was she lying? I couldn't tell but this whole situation was fucking with my mental. Here goes yet again another reason why I couldn't leave Lee alone. It's like no matter how hard I tried the girl had a spot in my life. And now her spot was secured if we was about to be parents.

"So then what you talking 'bout keeping me away for? I ain't gone let you, her, or anybody keep me from my kids."

"Nobody is trying to!"

"Ion think that's what she saying gang, just calm down." Zay came over and placed a firm grip on my shoulder.

"Just listen, you not in the right head space right now to be around her. You think she want you tweakin' out at the doctor's appointments and shit?"

I clenched my jaw, pissed at the fact that he was right.

"You gotta get yourself together for them twins so you can be around. You gotta get off this shit, now."