Fuck Love

Lester's POV

"What the fuck?" I slurred trying not to fall.

I don't know how it happened but Zay ended up having to drag me out the club by my hoodie. If my memory serves me right then the last thing I remember doing was tongue-kissing some bitch in here.

Zay dragged me out the club and by some miracle, I didn't fall the whole time we was going to my car. At least I thought we was going to my car. Zay stomped right past my shit and pulled me towards his truck.

He opened the door and threw a nigga into his passenger seat before slamming it shut. "What the fuck?" I groggily protested.

"What is wrong with you?" I heard a familiar ass annoying ass voice.

I slowly turned in my seat to see Aniyah sitting behind me with her arms folded across her chest and a look of disgust on her face. The fuck was she doing here?

"The fuck you looking at?"

"Aye, watch that shit, bro." Zay warned as he started the car and pulled off down the busy street.

I paid both of them no attention as I laid my head against the window, I just wanted to go to sleep. I shut my eyes for all of three seconds before I caught myself being lectured like some little ass girl.

"You know yo dumb ass almost got jumped in there right?" Zay glanced at me before setting his eyes back on the road.

I smacked my teeth. "No I didn't."

"You did. I watched you kiss some bitch in the mouth and then start talking shit when them niggas came up to you. And you nasty as fuck for that too." He pointed to me.

"Well, what them niggas wanna do." I was more awake as I heard what went down.

I slowly sat up clutching my blick that sat in the right pocket of my rockstar jeans. Zay gave me a knowing look before speaking.

"Yo retarted ass ain't in the right mind to be tryna start shit with nobody right now, gang. You lucky I was there tonight to pull you from the situation. What's up with you?"

"Ain't nun up with me! Don't try blame me, you should've left me alone. I could handle whoever, high or not. I'm a grown ass man I know what I'm doing!"

"Clearly not." Aniyah spoke from the backseat.

I wanted to cuss her ass out but before I could Zay said something first.

"I got this." He looked at her through the rear view mirror making her roll her eyes and pull out her phone. I still was confused on why the bitch was here.

"What you on, man? You sipping lean and shit now? That's what we doing?"

"Oh, what you think you better than me or sum? Don't look at me like that!" I spat getting irritated with the judgemental ass look on his face.

"What I do is my business!"

"And that's koo and all, but it becomes my business when me and my girl have to interrupt our fun at the club 'cause you wanna start shit!" He got loud. "So again, what's up with you, nigga?"