“Incredible!” TBOAH!Rei whispered, his eyes wide as he clutched the forearm of the arm which was missing a hand. It was the hand that he had lost back when he had been scratched by that child that the alchemists of the tower were experimenting on. The phantom ache and pain from back then seemed to prickle and burn up and down his arm and it only alleviated when he massaged his forearm. However, on bad days that was not enough.

Right now, seeing what was happening on the Palantír it made his heart race with hope that something could be done to hold the Empire and the crooked alchemists of the Empire responsible for all this. All his interactions with his counterpart from the TCF!World had told him one thing with absolute certainty – Cale Henituse is a man of his word.

The alchemist turned his head after hearing a noise. He looked to the South. The golem at that entrance was falling down. He could see someone looking at him from that area at the same time. He couldn’t see the gaze to be specific. However, he could tell that the person there was looking in his direction when he saw the black robe facing toward him. That was Mary, the famous Roan Kingdom’s necromancer. She was the only necromancer on the Western continent, the last of her kind.

Cheers were heard, the loudest leading those voices were from the children averaging ten.
“It's Good Girl Mary! That’s Good Girl Mary!!” Raon clamoured excitedly.
"That's right! Get them Mary! Catch them all!!” TCF!Ohn meowed along with her brother – they weren't the only ones clamouring happy encouragements at TCF!Mary’s amazing awesomeness.

The Palantír went on and thr records revealed what the Black Mage who was also an alchemist felt when he saw TCF!Mary. It also showed his scorn for her – he deemed TCF!Mary to be weaker than the Tower Master after seeing her sway once she'd done her job with the golem that fell, and that's why he gave his next order so confidently - you know like a truly blind fool.

He turned away and looked forward as he gave the order.
“Detonate the bombs as quickly as possible!”
The subordinate’s gaze became serious. Detonating the bombs faster meant that the airship would depart faster as well. The alchemist nodded his head at his subordinate’s gaze and continued to speak.
“And-”
The person at the center of this change. He pointed to the person that the tree trunks had gathered around to protect.
“…And attack Cale Henituse as much as possible! No, get in his way!”
The mages and knights quickly started to move after hearing his order.

Sinister smiles appeared across the faces of the most vicious people from the TCF!World.
“Ho, Young Master, this Ron is very sad that you never mentioned this!” TCF!Ron calls out. Poor Cale, in the front row, frowned for a few seconds trying to understand why TCF!Ron was saying nonsense again. At the same time he thought that if he had mentioned it to TCF!Ron, these guys would have had help meeting the God of Death ten times over, as a special Molan courtesy.

“Prepare to attack! Cast fire-attribute spells!”
The mages on top of the airship started to draw large magic circles in order to launch fire spells. It was because they had determined that smaller scale spells would be useless against those black tree trunks. The knights charged toward Cale who was at the center of Section 7 at the same time.
“You think you can stop all of us on your own?!”
Cale sighed after hearing that from one of the knights.
‘He’s using such a stereotypical expression.’

Rok Soo smiled and placed his hand over his mouth to hide this amusing feeling he had swelling up with him. He understood what Cale, with his personality, would feel and do with this kind of cliché that was happening righr in front of him right now.

It was exactly the type of thing the bad guys fighting against the main character said in fantasy or martial arts novels. Cale felt like he understood how those main characters must have felt experiencing the same thing.