(2022, November 14th)

Jeff was called to the company by Mile but he does not know the reason why he is called for, he only knows that he might get another role for a new series and that was enough to make him come+ since he missed acting and he needs a distraction from his break up.

He entered the room looking for Mile and went up to him when he saw him talking with Akira " Oh you are here!" Mile said giving him stock of paper, he looked down at the papers to see it's a scenario " Find a scene that you like and read it a few times with Akira we will look at your chemistry with him and if it pleases me you will both be starring at this series, if you have any questions ask Akira since I told him everything you need to know, I can't stay longer than this I have to go, I trust both of you" Mile said.

Jeff wanted to object but Mile got out of the studio in a hurry as Akira get closer to him" He had few things he needs to take care of, you know because he is a CEO and all, he said he will need to go out as soon as you came " Akira said, Jeff looked at him frowning " What did you do?" Akira raised his eyebrows " What do you mean by that?" Jeff laughed angrily " What did you do to get a role with me?" Akira sighed " Dude I think you make me some sort of a stalker in your head but I am sorry I didn't do anything I just told Mile I would want to play with you first if I ever had a role two days ago and you were there when we talked about it nothing more" Jeff looked away, he is sure Akira did something else " And since this is my first role I don't want to lose it as a new comer so please don't be petty or find someone else in your place if you can't be professional" he said smirking, Jeff pushed him a little from his shoulder " I am professional and don't forget if you fail to get the role it's because you suck at acting and mostly because we don't have any chemistry" Akira smirked " Good, then let's rehearse it until P'Mile comes back, ok?" Jeff couldn't help but nod at his proposal if he objects he is sure Akira would do anything to call him unprofessional.

" Wait Rit!" Akira grabbed Jeff's arm " I understand now, what I did to you in all of those parallel universes" Jeff turned to him "Win, I don't know if I want to be with you after seeing that-" Akira put his hand on Jeff's face " I know baby" he said kissing Jeff's lips which made him annoyed since this is just a rehearsal they don't have to kiss every time " And I know I brought this destiny to us with my dreams but I have a way to fix it" Jeff bent his head down a little " And what is that way?" Akira smiled sadly " I will give my k-" Jeff cut him off " No!" he said while hugging Akira and they stopped acting since this is the end of the scene they have decided on.

Jeff let go of Akira and sighed, they are doing great already it's just that he still thinks they lack chemistry, he does not feel like how he felt beside Ram when acting with Akira " I think that was pretty good phi" a familiar voice ring in their ears " Code, what are you doing here?" Jeff asked, Barcode smiled " I have a role on your series phi, I am Win's brother" he said, Jeff smiled " Is Ta here too?" Barcode shakes his head " I am here by myself, I am getting used to doing things by myself again" Jeff smiled and ruffled his hair " Good for you but don't force yourself ok? I am here all day ask me for help if you feel overwhelmed" Barcode nodded "Of course phi, actually I was going out but I just come here out of curiosity when I heard your voice, I thought I can rehearse a few times with P'Akira since we are going to be playing brothers" Jeff nodded " You can rehearse now I will have a lunch break since we have been rehearsing the same scene for two hours" Barcode nodded " Then let's find a scene to rehearse wanna be math master" Akira chuckled " What happened to P'Akira?" Barcode raised his eyebrows " I thought you liked my humor" Akira nodded " Fair" Barcode shrugged his shoulders as they both started looking at the scenario.

Jeff went out of the room touching his lips as soon as he is out of sight, every time Akira kissed him he felt more nervous for the next kiss that he knows is coming, he does not know why but kissing Akira made him so nervous that he can feel his heart dropping to his stomach every time it happens maybe it was because of all of the hate and annoyance he felt towards him.