XVIII

(2022, November 12th, 7 PM)

Today everyone seemed to be in their own worlds around the table. Jeff played with his food, he does not know why they made him sit beside Akira, now he was watching him like a creep while he eats his food. " Come on don't be sulking, I am fun" Akira whispered in his ear, Jeff turned to him whispering back " Don't think I forget you trying to make a move on me" Akira smirked " Yeah I did and I will do it again until I got you under me in my bed pretty boy" Jeff was about to lose his cool when he heard Mile talking to Akira " So Akira now that you are here, who would you want to partner with first?" Akira smiled " I would like to be partners with Jeff first" Us chuckled " Are we surprised though?" Akira smiled at him while Mile looked at him confused " What do you mean by that you are not surprised?" Akira shrugged his shoulders while Us looked at Mile " You should be there to understand P'Mile" he said pouting, Mile sighed" Whatever, I am not going to question further" Apo looked at Us curiously, Us mouthed ' I will tell you later' but they got distracted as Build made a little loud moan "O-ouch I just hit my foot" he said while Bible was trying so hard to keep himself from smirking. Ta didn't pay any attention to them as he was looking at Barcode, who is playing with his food instead of eating it since the dinner started, he got closer to him " Are you ok?" he whispered, at first Barcode seemed horrified of Ta but then he calmed down, seeing his worried face " Uhm yeah, yes I'm ok" he said but Ta is smart enough to understand he is not, he needs to get him alone so he can make him say what's wrong, he looked at Mile " P'Mile I have such bad back pain now can we go to Code's room for a while we will be back for dessert" Mile nodded, he too recognized that Barcode does not look too good so sending him off with Ta is the best option for now.

Ta takes Barcode's hand and did not listen to his protests as he dragged him to his bedroom at the house and throw him at the bed getting on top of him " Didn't you have back pain?" Ta smiled and left a kiss on his cheek " Now we both know that we are here to discuss why you have been sad and not because of my back pain" Barcode shakes his head " I am not sad" Ta left another kiss on his forehead " Come on you know you can't trick me" Ta said, Barcode sighed and put his arms around Ta's neck to pull him into a hug " The thing is" he said and sighed again burying his face in Ta's neck " I don't know why I am sad" Ta left a kiss on his neck "You know I have been going to your therapist with you so I can understand you, right?" Barcode nodded " And she told me that you might feel sad or overwhelmed on days that makes you happy and makes you feel like your old self fearing that after the happy days there will be a problem like that man" Barcode stayed silent, Ta may be right but he does not know how to stop thinking that" Did she tell you what I should do to make it go away too" Ta shakes his head and lift himself up a little to sit up on the bed, Barcode did the same too, looking into his eyes " Maybe you should try to do things that makes you stay at the moment or think of people like Akira to remind yourself that it is not same as before" Barcode nodded, even if he does not want Ta to notice these moments of his he knows he lost that right when he knowingly made himself kidnapped and worried everyone so for now he should just focus on getting better so Ta can be less worried about him.

Mile looked at Akira again when Ta and Barcode left " I am really sorry again, as you can see you came here in such a chaotic time" Akira shakes his head " Like I said it is not a problem, I am happy with how things are" Us smiled " Oh P'Mile can I stay over today I want to talk to Apo a little" Mile sighed and nodded, this means no sleeping with Apo for a night, which was too depressing for him but he knows if he say no Apo will make him go through hell at night.

Build turned to Bible " Enough! You will make him drunk again" he whispered watching Bible refill Jeff's wine glass for the fourth time since they started eating " Shhh that's the fun of it, let's watch what Akira and he will do when Jeff get drunk" Build hit his arm angrily " Bible!" he said " Is there a problem?" Mile asked looking at them " No problem, no problem P'Mile" he smiled and bent his head a little bit to show that he is sorry, then turned to Bible " Follow me to the bathroom" he ordered angrily while standing up and going off stomping.