The Past

(2021, August)

" Mile! Just in time we found a new actor for the role of Porchay" Poi said as she approached him with a young guy she is dragging behind her. Mile looked at him " He looks too young to play any role in this industry, yet alone a lead that needs to have intimate scenes" Poi sulked, she seems fond of the young guy that she is showing him " But Mile, he looks perfect and we can talk to the screen writer to put less intimate scenes for the KimPorchay couple" Mile chuckled " Still I am sure Jeff is at least ten years older than this guy, he is not suitable to play this role" the guy looked at him and smiled " Don't worry Phi, I am seventeen and I have come to the auditions knowing the conditions so there will be no problems on my side" Mile sighs, he would try and make the kid give up on this but he knows Poi and Yok would not let go of this matter since it seems like they really want this kid for the Porchay role. " Then I have one condition" Mile said, Poi nodded as if to say continue " I will be responsible for him, so if anything happens to him or if anyone upsets him they will be opposing me" he said, at least this can make them backup a bit if they had any secret agenda, no one is as courageous to oppose him since he is the CEO of this new company and many other companies, making him a feared man in this industry.

(2021, December)

Mile was resting at his house after a tiring day, Apo just left his house saying that he needs to do some chores for his own house, both of them was tired of filming the series but satisfied with the attention it seems to be getting. At least until now no one seemed to be bothering Barcode since he did not say or complain about anything to him, also he gave Jeff the instructions to protect and monitor him so even if anything out of control happens Mile would be the first one to know. He sighs and try to get out of his thought, he needs to shower but he knows he wouldn't get in out of laziness if he continued sitting down for a few more minutes so he stands up suddenly and made his way to his bathroom.

After he is done with the shower he got out and get dressed in something comfortable to go back to his bedroom, now he can relax and read some books without being bothered finally. When he enters his bedroom one of his housekeeper was waiting for his arrival " What is the matter Mary?" he asked, she smiled " I am sorry that I am disturbing you P'Mile but there is someone who comes to your visit, he is waiting for you at the living room" Mile raised his eyebrows, did Apo came back for another round?, he thought but he is sure that was not the case since he wouldn't leave in the first place if that was the case. He nodded at her and made his way to the living room, he hopes it was not someone who he despised.

He enter his living room to be welcomed by a Barcode whose eyes was red and wet, waiting for him while swinging his feet like a little child, he hurried over him " Barcode, what is the problem? Are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked as he look for any physical emergencies " P'Mile, don't worry I am ok physically" he said, Mile takes a relaxed breath and sat down beside Barcode. Barcode looked at Mile's face with a sad expression then rests his head on Mile's shoulder " Why would someone have a crush on someone older than him?" Mile sighs, what is this child talking about?, he thought " How old are we talking about?" he asked, Barcode sniffles " I don't know ten years older, maybe?" now Mile understands what is the problem or at least he thinks he does " Hmm, maybe because they need someone to protect and love them" Barcode looked up to him " So is it normal?" Mile smiled and nodded " Someone crushing on someone older than them? Yes it is but if the older one has a crush on the younger one then my answer is no" Barcode pouts " The fact that he does not have a crush on me is the problem" he said Mile laughs and pats his head " He is much older than you, be patient, I am sure a more suitable lover will come in your life" Barcode looks at him with a childish anger in his eyes " I don't want anyone else" Mile rolled his eyes " Uh-huh, then you have to wait until you are at least twenty one to go out with him" it was now Barcode's turn to roll his eyes " I don't have to wait that much, I will be eighteen this summer" Mile sighs, at least Jeff has some self discipline so he does not even take Barcode seriously.