IV

(2022, June 21st)

Barcode throw himself on Ta's couch after throwing his school bag to the floor " Really? You are going to leave your school bag here" Ta asked, Barcode rolled his eyes, what did he expect? A well-behaved housewife? He is making me stay here by force" Yes why wouldn't I?" Ta wanted to beat his ass but refrained himself from doing so " This is a shared living area, not your bedroom" last time Ta checked he gave Barcode a whole guest room so he can put his things in it, Barcode looked at him smirking " Then take it to my bedroom" Ta was really being tested by god with this living arrangement with Barcode.

Barcode wanted to change the subject as he realized Ta seems a little impatient and angry at him" By the way all the episodes I downloaded of the show we watched yesterday was on my TV at my house, how am I going to watch them here?" he asked, actually he wanted to ask if Ta wants to watch it with him or not but he would never do that openly like that so this is the best way for now. " I don't know you can cable your computer on my TV and watch it from the website, I will not be home until late at night anyway so you can probably finish the whole show without me" Barcode wanted to pout but stopped himself from doing it, he cannot show Ta that he wants to watch the show with him, that would make Ta misunderstand Barcode and he might think Barcode likes him that way.

(2022, June 23rd, 7 PM)

Barcode cabled his computer to Ta's TV like how he instructed it is done before and opened the third episode of the show while laying face down on the couch, for two days Ta rather go out than eating or spending time with him, the only thing he does with Barcode was to give him a lift to school then again give him a lift back to their house, why wouldn't he watch anything with me anymore?, he thought, he didn't even seem upset by me watching it without him even though I kept myself from watching more than one episode every time, Barcode wanted Ta to watch it with him and make stupid comments to argue again.

He focused again on the series as the main character try and save a man he doesn't know going back further in time, he tried to imagine himself in the scenario, he would want to be the one who is being saved but who would be the saviour in his situation? Someone who he does not know but will fall in love with him in the end? P'Build? For some reason P'Build being the savior didn't sound so good as it would before. Ta? Wait no it wouldn't be Ta, Ta would be one of his friends if he was ever in this situation but after the kiss he gave Barcode some part of him wanted it to be Ta. He tried to get rid of his thoughts and continued watching the show, he should not think about it too much or he might go insane.

I looked down on my sleeping self, not sleeping but laying down motionless on a hospital bed. Everyone was scattered around me, putting needles on my arms and checking my pulse but instead of the people around me a familiar face across the room peaked my attention. He was standing there looking at me shocked and checking the clock continuously as if he was waiting for something, he then run to my body and started shouting somethings on it while giving me a CPR, after a few minutes he realized that he had failed, he looked at my face with such sadness that would make me cry normally, I wanted to comfort him, to erase that sadness off of his face, I touched his arm making him look at me " Barcode" he said as he looked at me like he was about to cry then he put his hand on my face " Ta" I said as I put my arms around his neck, he comes closer looking at my lips, wait Ta? Why would Ta be the one who is trying to save me? No, Ta cannot be, No!

" No" Barcode wakes up and wants to sit up but realized he cannot move his limbs even an inch because something heavy was on top of him, he looks down on his chest to see Ta looking up at him curiously " Why were you shouting 'No'?" Ta asked, Barcode throw his head back as he realized Ta reeked of alcohol.

Barcode sighs "I was just having a nightmare" he said then looked down on Ta again "Can you get off of me now?" Ta shakes his head " I can't" good, Barcode thought, now I need to tolerate his drunk self too " Why can't you?" he asked, Ta rolled his eyes and get into a serious mood " You know, I am trying to understand myself here? Like why I didn't want to go to the parties anymore? Why would I rather watch shitty romance shows with you? Though the one we watched about the doctors and such that, that was good, I can't lie" then he put his thumb on Barcode's lips making Barcode more uncomfortable than he already is, then you should have just stayed with me and watched the show, Barcode thought as Ta continued his questions " Finally why do I want to kiss you so bad all the time? I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you" he said then he started sniffing Barcode's neck and elevated his head to look directly into Barcode's eyes " Am I in love with you?" Barcode gulps, drunk talk for sure he cannot be serious, because if he is serious I need to question myself too but I am more afraid of my answer, he tried to push Ta a little but stopped when he was unsuccessful.