VIII

(2022, June 29th, 7 PM)

Now there was a long silence between the three growing more uncomfortable as the minutes passed. Barcode sighed and stands up making the two boys turn around to look at him " I will go make dinner" Ta looked at him "Let me get a delivery you are tire-" Barcode cuts him off " I am in a mood to cook, let me cook" he said then went into the kitchen without waiting for a response.

" Is he uncomfortable because of me? I can come when he is not here" Ta smiled " No phi, he is just a little embarrassed about P'Build situation, he would be sarcastic if you talk about it with him when he is alone but when I am in the room he gets nervous" Bible nodded " Still if I am-" Ta cuts him " No phi believe me, even when he was crushing on P'Build he wasn't uncomfortable with your presence and also even if he is uncomfortable around you, you cannot come here when he is not around because he lives here" Bible raised his eyebrows, that was some shocking news " You two live together at this age and at this stage of the relationship?" he said surprised by the news " Yes phi but we have another reason for doing so, we were not lovers when we moved in together" Bible nodded " I guess you will not say the 'reason'" Ta shakes his head " If I do Barcode would first kill you and then he will kill me" Bible laughed " Scared of your wife?" Ta chuckled " Call him my wife when he is around and we will see who will be scared" Bible shakes his head as he smiles, he kind of miss the cute anger of Build too.

(2022, July 5th)

Barcode looks at Bible and Build with suspicion in his eyes as they were eating lunch together but it is mostly Build feeding Bible and Bible looking at his phone like a toddler and mom " Why are you looking at them that way? Aren't you happy that they are back together?" Ta asked raising his eyebrows as he fed Barcode chicken " I am happy but don't you sense some weirdness between them, like P'Build is acting like a debtor and when he does P'Bible does not even hesitate to act like a creditor" Ta sighed he thinks so too but if he tells that to Barcode he knows the things could go bad.

But already Barcode is overanalyzing everything again even if he is not interested in Build anymore " Their relationship has been through a big bump Code, you need to give them time to heal before they can turn back to how they were before" Ta said as he once again fed Barcode some rice, he forgets to eat his lunch while judging other people, Barcode sighed he does not agree with Ta but he nods anyway, even if Ta says this is normal he cannot stop thinking it is not because of what he saw everyday when he looks at Bible and Build's relationship, he cannot differentiate if Bible forgave and love Build or not because one minute he is crying because Build cannot participate in the TV program they will film and in the other he acts like he owns Build as a slave in the old times which seems so unhealthy that Barcode is sure it will not end good if not stopped eventually. " Do you have any rehearsal today?" Ta asked, Barcode shakes his head " No I just finished singing and today someone else will rehearse on the stage so I was planning to just chill" Ta smiled " Good then I have a surprise for you" Barcode looked at him curiously " What is it?" Ta smiled and kissed him on the nose " It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you what it is right?" he said Barcode smiled.

After the lunch Ta first decided that they should go to the spa since he went out his way to make an appointment yesterday " Ta! Why are we going to the spa? I know you said you have a surprise but should't we take some rest first?" Ta shakes his head as he pulls Barcode to the elevators "We will take rest on the spa and my surprise is not that tiring so don't worry we will get a lot of rest at the end of the day" Barcode pouts as the elevator goes down to reveal the extra cozy spa.

They have arrived to the front desk of the spa when a woman comes out of nowhere and greets them making Barcode nearly jump with her monotone voice" Are you Ta and Barcode Pakapatpornpob?" Ta smirked as Barcode frowned " Yes we are" he said " Follow me, you have couple massages, manicure, pedicure, right?" Ta nodded as she opened a room with two massage beds inside, " Take a shower first, our masseur's will be here in ten minutes" she said and left the room " You really registered me with your family name" Barcode said raising his eyebrows, he cannot believe the childish things Ta does sometimes " Don't worry about it babe, it will be yours one day anyway, let's shower first" Ta said smirking, Barcode smiled too then pushed Ta from his chest " Separately" even if he was not being sarcastic, he wouldn't let Ta shower with him right now, they have never seen each other completely naked before and Barcode is sure they will not for a long time.