"Well, 'Just Marco', there's more to you and the world than meets the eye. And don't go bad mouthin' Bigfoot and The Greys. Bigfoot is a member of a long lost Gigantopithecus colony and The Greys are psychic scientists who come here to study earth." Dallas said with a dead serious face. Marco lost his mind laughing.

"You seriously believe all this!?" Marco asked, fighting for breath.

"'Course he does! This man is a genius of investigative journalism! You need tah listen to his show." Clay jumped in. A smile spread on Dallas' face and he let out a hearty laugh of approval.

"Hot damn, that's my boy!" Dallas exclaimed, raising his glass to the boy. Clay looked over at him and smiled.

"Unc, why take him at gunpoint? He wants your help so why force 'em?" Clay asked.

"Well son, this man here, whether he knows it or not, is an agent of the deep state. They're going to use him, or someone like him, to destroy American democracy. So I'm gonna take him to a hypnotist first, and find what he's got hidden is his head and expose his powers and the information to the world to foil the plan'uh the deep state." Dallas triumphed. Clay was awestruck. Marco was not amused.

"Ok, whatever, let's just get up outta here before that guy in the suit shows up." Marco sighed. Dallas sat up in his seat.

"What 'guy in a suit'?" Dallas inquired, narrowing his eyes and leaning forward.

"The guy in the black suit who killed my Abuela." Marco explained. Dallas shot up and dropped his glass, shattering it on the floor.

"The Man in Black?!" Dallas cried, rushing over to Marco and seizing him by the hoodie. Marco realized the talk show host had every bit of strength his barrel chest and broad back suggested.

"I guess you could call him that, yeah? Some blond guy in a black suit. He looked like...uhh well, I don't really remember what he looked like, now I think about  it, really plain face" Marco finished. Dallas dropped Marco back onto the couch.

"Of course you don't remember what he looks like, no one does! He doesn't want you to remember! Jimmy, tell the boys to load up and get the caravan ready, we gotta get the hell outta here!" Dallas released Marco and Clay stood up beside him.

"Unc? What's wrong?" Clay asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! Your taco eatin' friend here has led the top assassin of the deep state right to my door! The Man in Black is a synthetic human made by the shadow government, they have psychic powers and they kill people who get too close to the truth!" Dallas explained.

He went back behind the bar and kneeled down. Marco heard electronic beeping and a mechanical click. Dallas came back up from behind the bar with a pistol, two boxes of bullets, and a shotgun that he pulled down from behind the bar.

"The Men in Black? Like the Will Smith movie? Or the urban legend?" Marco joked.

"Both! I ain't got time for your smart mouth, boy. Johnny!  Take them to my car, you ride the rearguard, Jason rides vanguard, and Jimmy drives the center with me'n the boys." Dallas commanded an unseen man behind Marco. Large hands grabbed Marco and Clay by the arms and dragged them back towards the garage. Marco turned to his captor and saw a tall, dark haired man in a suit pulling him.

"Hey! Let me go!" Marco demanded.

His words fell on deaf ears as Johnny threw him and Clay into the backseat of a peculiar looking SUV. Marco began to protest again, but Johnny slammed the door in his face and pulled a gun on him, pointing the weapon at Marco through the glass window.