CHAPTER 1

"HONG JISOO..............."

A women in her 40's yelled at the poor boy who's cleaning dishes.
Hearing his mom's scream ,he ran towards her not wanting to get shouted more

" y-yes mom" he replied trembling

"Who's mom HUH?" She yelled again at the already scared boy.
She closed her eyes in frustration when she got nothing but silence as a reply.....

He felt his mind went blank and dizziness started taking over as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek....

" Stop calling me mom and answer me when I'm talking" she said with a furious expression before pushing the poor boy who got hit to the table nearby.

Without caring she went to her bedroom.The boy just sat there while his leg started bleeding slightly.
Few seconds later he stood up with the pain to do his work which he left when his mom- sorry step mom called him.

That's when the door burst opened,jisoo looked at the door and fear took place in his eyes,he started backing off but the pain in his leg made it difficult to back off, noticing the fear in his eyes the person standing at the door smirked before taking dangerous steps towards the already scared boy....

" How was your day little boy" he asked with the same smirk on his face. Jisoo just nodded as the answer without looking at him.
The newly came just smirked again

" oh baby! do u know how much I mi- he stopped when he noticed the blood on his feet.
" Jisoo what happened" the boy who enjoyed the fear in jisoo's eyes before now asked him with concern cupping jisoo face making him scared at the boy's sudden change in personality .

" I-its nothing kinwo h-hyung" he whispered .
Kinwo just looked at jisoo, staring at the slap mark

"Is it aunt?" Kinwo said,again jisoo just nodded ,hesitant

Kinwo suddenly hugged the poor boy who flinched and started struggling to get out of his grip.kinwo just tightened the grip making jisoo wince in pain,as there are some bruises freshly on his back.

" leav- " he cut off by kinwo saying " That's why I told u to come to me Baby,I'll treat u better than aunt" he said pecking the boy's lips whose tears are ready to come out.

" h-hyung leave me p-plz you're hu-hurting me " jisoo exclaimed while bearing the pain on his back and leg . Listening to the words his aura darkened

" I'll never leave you kitten,you're mine" he said and next thing jisoo felt his lips getting devoured by the monster in front of him.
Jisoo struggled.....but the more he tried the more he's getting kissed senseless by the man he hate

Hate! He never used this word to someone he don't like,he felt the word is a bit too strong to use but in kinwo's case the word hate is just 10% he hated kinwo to the core...not even his step-mom,sister or father. They're not even close to it.Even though they torture him to death, jisoo just couldn't hate them as the way he hated kinwo...Kinwo, his mom's brother's son who's madly obsessed with jisoo .He's Hella possessive ,he won't let any other girl look at him, forget about girls not even boys like not even a friend....forget about looking at jisoo ,just a thought of jisoo's little finger ...they'll will be dead by tomorrow .
Kinwo is the reason he doesn't have friends.But kinwo is the only one who tooks him out ,unlike his parents, kinwo never locked him in the basement,but he does the worst. He is reason jisoo's  insecure now , kinwo always saves jisoo from the world but not from his parent .
Jisoo still remembered the day he almost got raped by kinwo,
If his sister wasn't in a good mood that day,kinwo would have raped him brutally as he got permission from jisoo's parent when jisoo tried to runaway from the house once.

Punching with his little hands jisoo tried to stop the monster infront of him as he was getting breathless. Kinwo just grabbed his hands tightly and pulled him closer.

Jisoo felt he was about to pass out, that's when kinwo gave a break to him.Jisoo tried backing away but kinwo just pulled him closer . Gasping for air heavily he looked down controlling his tears.

Kinwo just looked at him like a prey ....he just looked at jisoo , as he was Gasping for air ,jisoo looked so tiny under him
Kinwo imagined how jisoo looked when he will make jisoo scream his name loudly.

" You're getting breathless just by a kiss,what will u do when I fuck the shit outta you kitten" he said as he trailed kisses from lips to down the neck.

Jisoo eyes widened as he trembled, his sister isn't home today.Even though she hate jisoo , as a girl she understands how it feels to get harassed and raped.But she would only stop him at the edge not on the first .

" h-hyung s-stop plz" his lips trembled ,he started to shake,tears streaming on the soft cheeks of his.
Looking at the gloomy dazzling eyes ,soft trembling lips, kinwo was about to kiss him again but stopped when his phone buzzed indicating he got a call.
He looked at the ID and again at jisoo grabbing a handful of hair, pecked his lips hard with full force,

" I'll  be right back kitten,don't cry...daddy hates seeing you cry hmm " he pecked jisoo forehead as if nothing happened and gone outside.

As soon as he went,jisoo limped to his room,locked it,slide on the door ,covering his mouth he cried silently.

He cried thinking how weak he was,how he wasn't able to fight for himself. How nobody likes him in this household, how they tortured him,he looked at bruises on his hand, legs,he got up, went towards mirror, he looked at himself
Pale,thin,about to die,but no one cared about him, even he didn't cared about his wounds, he just flopped on the bed till not caring the blood dripping from his lips from the harsh kiss,or on his leg.

He just cried , cried, and cried hoping that someone will save him one day.