"I'm so sorry." He says with the most apologetic tone I've ever heard.

"I'm playing with you Stalker, I know I'm basic. Thank you for the coffee." I remark in a reassuring voice. He lets out a sigh of relief. "So, wanna tell me where you're taking me?"

"An arcade and then to get pizza afterwards."

"Damn, speaking my language, you just earned back your chances of getting into my pants." I joke again.

* * *

"Ooh, you wanna try this!" Leo points at the boxing game machine that's at the entrance of the arcade. I nod nervously scared I might hit it too hard. He punches it, getting a high number before I walk up to try. I punch the thing trying to make it light as to not break it.

I watch as the score reaches up to a thousand and it keeps going and starts to glitch out. I glance over at Leo who's standing there in shock, watching as the score keeps growing higher and higher. I glance around a few of the people who watched me punch the thing, they're also standing in shock and awe. "My bad it must be broken or something" I fake laugh as to not be too suspicious. But no one heard me, everyone starts clapping a little causing me to blush from embarrassment. Note to self, learn to FUCKING control this GODDAMN power!

"Well bro, she's not one to cheat on." Someone says while clapping Leo on the back, wishing him luck. I smirk to myself, still red with embarrassment.

"Damn Angel, you got one hell of a punch." Leo says with a bit of pride, I shrug.

"Must have been the coffee giving me a bust." I lie, folding my arms, I glance around at all of the different games. The arcade is more retro, and doesn't have the newer video games. My eyes land on the dance machine, my eyes beam with excitement as Leo sees and grabs my hand, pulling me towards it.

* * * *

"Phew, That was fun." I say while walking out with a huge smile looking up at Leo. "I'm starving!"

"Same."

"If you're hungry, you could eat me, I wouldn't mind." I remark smoothly, I hear Leo choke on his spit as I start to walk off towards the front door.

"I- I don't know how to respond to that."

"Either pull me into the bathroom or say no, let's just get pizza." I answer jokingly as I turn and walk backwards, his face is bright red from my comment.

"Let's-" He coughs, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Let's just get pizza."

"Okay! I'm so fucking hungry." As we reach the truck, Leo opens the door for me once again, I smile brightly at him, thanking him quietly as I hop into the car.

"There's a pizza place right down the road, we'll go there." Leo says as he starts the car, I nod, not knowing how or if I should respond. I let out a soft sigh, clasping my hands together, I can feel the anxiety creeping in, plus I haven't done any drugs in a while or even alcohol so my body is practically begging for a hit.

"I have a question, and depending on the answer, it could make or break this date." I remark as I glance over at Leo.

"Shoot." He says confidently.