||Chapter 12||

Dark Desires | Chapter 12

||After the kiss||

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself annoyed, as I turn over on my side, trying to find a comfortable position so I can finally go to sleep. I sigh heavily as I lay here, not able to take my mind off a certain female with blonde hair.

She cares?

"Then why would she just run off with no explanation? She is just lonely and wants a good time." I whisper to myself as I turn over again.

Yea but when I died and came back she looked like she genuinely cared.

"Maybe I'm just paranoid and she really does care..." I sigh while sitting up, annoyed at the fact that I can't fall asleep. Glancing over at my phone, I notice that it's 5:10 in the morning. I haven't slept all night. "Let's just go for a run."

After getting dressed for school, I grab my phone and run out the door, needing to destress.

The sun is starting to rise and it's always so beautiful, peaceful even. Pulling my hair back into a ponytail, I start to lightly jog down the sidewalk..

Ok so if she does care and she's not just toying with me again... What am I going to do?

Not get back with her, right? That's the smart answer..

Yea, but you love her and she obviously cares. Maybe it's meant to be.

No. It'll only end in heartbreak. I can't just get back with her. It's hard enough to just be friends with her. How do I just ignore the past?

But, it's hard to be friends with her because you love her. You can't just pretend like you don't care.

Yes I can. I've been doing that all my life.

I shake my head to stop the thoughts as I focus on the song of the birds and the wind. The sky is painted with vibrant pinks and yellow, some blue mixed in.

You love her, she care's, get back with her...

No.

Yes

I said no. Just shut up inner voice. I can't get back with her, it hurts too much. I hate that she kissed me yesterday, I hate that I want to kiss her again. I hate everything she does!

I think to myself, clenching my jaw as I stop by a bench in a park. The park is vacant, no sign of life, just the sound of the breeze in the trees. My breathing is slightly heavy as I sit down on the bench. I breathe deeply letting my worries out to fly away with the wind.