||A/N||

Dark Desires| Book 1

Hi and welcome! Thanks a bunch for joining me on this awesome adventure into the world of books. Seriously, it's cool to have you here, and I hope your day is going great!

Before you dive into the twisted story of Emma Jones, let's have a little chat. As a big reader myself, I totally get how important it is to feel safe and cozy when getting lost in a book. So, I wanna make sure you have all the details you need before we start this journey together, so you can enjoy every bit of it.

Now, I know surprises and twists are part of the fun, but I also wanna look out for you. That's why I've put together a list of trigger warnings, covering stuff like violence, assault, abuse, and other heavy topics. I totally get that some of these things can be tough to read about, so I wanna make sure you're prepared.

Checking out these warnings might give away a bit of the story, but your well-being is my top priority. I really want you to have a reading experience that's both awesome and emotionally supportive.

So, take a sec to go over those trigger warnings before we start. Your comfort matters a ton to me, and I want you to feel empowered to choose what's best for you.

Thanks a bunch for being understanding and thoughtful. Here's to an epic journey full of magic, murder, and emotional moments! 

1. Explicit Language
2. Alcohol Use
3. Drug Use
4. Criminal Activity
5. Violence
6. Blood/Gore
7. Death
8. Killing
9. Life-Threatening Situation
10. Weapon Use
11. Torture
12. Mental Torture
13. Physical Torture
14. Graphic Violence
15. Dismemberment
16. Threats Of Assault
17. Threats Of Murder
18. Grief
19. Suicide/Suicidal Thoughts
20. Self-harm
21. Eating Disorders
22. Body Dysmorphia
23. Addiction
24. Overdose
25. Depression And Anxiety
26. PTSD
27. Kidnapping
28. Abuse
29. Split personalities
30. Bipolar
31. Paranoia
32. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
33. Explicit Sexual Content Described In Detail
34. Lesbian Smut
35. Marking
36. Fire Play
37. Blood Play
38. Praise Kink
39. Degradation Kink
40. Edging
41. Bondage
42. Overstimulation
43. Branding
45. Knife Play
46. Orgasm Control 

Note:

Updates are Fridays! I try to do it at noon but sometimes I last minute edit a chapter and it gets published kinda late. I am working on this with my best friend Ashes_Knight. She is awesome and you should check out her books. I do only have time to write a few times every other week so sometimes update schedule differs every now and again. However, I've been stocking up on chapters so they should be more on schedule.

<3