||Chapter 5||

Dark Desires | Chapter 5

||Three weeks later||

"YOU'RE NEVER AROUND ANYMORE!" I yell, all emotions from the last month spilling out.

"I CAN'T HELP IT!" Emma yells, putting her hands on her head.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!" I yell, unable to comprehend the reason she can't even be around me anymore. The only logical reason is that she's cheating. But why lie if she is cheating? Why won't she just flat out tell me I'm not enough for her? It hurts so fucking much to love someone who doesn't seem to love you back.

"You just don't understand!"

"I understand perfectly fine." I yell tears flooding my eyes as I run out the door.

||Two months later||

"Ashley, I can't do this anymore." I cry. "This isn't even a relationship at this point. I mean there are good moments but we fight and she's always busy." My voice shakes. "I can't keep hurting myself to stay with her..."

||Later that day||

"Emma!" I yell opening the door to her house

I stomp up the stairs.

"Ashley?" Emma questions with her eyes squinted and holding her head.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking around seeing dirty clothes and papers on the floor.

"I just don't feel great, I'm fine." She says weakly. Either she's a phenomenal actress or what she's saying is true... But why not go to the doctor to get these weird headaches checked out?

"Are you doing drugs?" I question bluntly.

"No, I'm not doing drugs, Ashley." She responds.