Wizard of Oz

There was a knock on the door.

"Regina you can't just keep yourself locked in this office alone, you need to talk to someone!" The thief yelled from the hallway.

Yeah he's a thief alright, Regina thought to herself as she got off of the couch, he stole my heart without permission.

She unlocked the door and swung it open, "Robin I'd rather be alone, between Emma running around town like a criminal and my sister, I need a little while to figure it out."

"That may be," Robin placed his hands softly onto Regina's hips and pulled her closer to him, "but you can't sit here and mope."

"And what do you think we should do?"

"I say that we take our problems head on. One at a time."

"The fatal flaw in your plan is that one of my 'problems' is the most powerful sorceress in all the realms."

"Well then deal with your lesser issue first, go talk to your sister."

"But, Robin she--"

"Regina I know, but you have to sit down and talk to her at some point or another, besides, she is the only family that you have left, you deserve to get to know her."

The two shared a short kiss before Regina ran back into the office, grabbing her purse, placing a long black box into it before leaving.

"Good morning Dr. Whale." She said upon entry to the hospital.

"Mrs. Mills, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I was going to visit my sister, is there by any chance a TV that I could borrow?"

"There should be one already in the mental ward, if not let me know and I'll bring one down."

"Thank you Whale."

But he was to absorbed in his papers to notice her thanks.

She typed in the code on the door to the asylum, slipping in and walking down the steps in her jeans and black fitted shirt. I am starting to dress like Emma, she said to herself, I see why she wore these clothes, they are comfortable.

When she reached the door she knocked, whether that having been out of habit or of pure distaste and sarcasm, she knocked.

"Oh why do you bother? You'll come in wether I allow you to or not." Regina grabbed the handle of the cart that the television was placed on and opened the door, dragging it behind her into the room.

"Zelena." She offered, plugging the device into the sole power outlet in the room.

"Should I be getting excited? 'My little sis popped in and played me a film!' How's that?" Zelena said slyly as Regina pressed the power on the television and the static came to life.

"I wouldn't expect you to be happy, that'd be off, though I do expect you to sit and watch the movie." She pulled out the black box and aligned it with the VCR, giving it a gentle push before the machine sputtered to life, sucking the VHS tape inside.

After about five minutes Zelena started talking, "Honestly I don't understand why you insist on showing me a film about a girl and her dog, it is quite irrelevant."

"It is anything but irrelevant, it's your story Zelena. You see that tornado? My that tornado is the one that brought Dorothy to Oz, that's where your from, correct?"

Zelena only nodded, her face red from anger. Dorothy?! She thought I'm not even in Oz and that which still follows me!

Not long after she made her first appearance, green, clothed in black, riding a broom with incredible poise, it was her, though it wasn't.

"Why am I so ugly?" She asked offensively.

"Depends on who your father was, I mean we had the same mother and look at me."

"Not me, the me in the movie."

"Because you are a witch."

She let the subject drop, not wanting to complain about her beauty any longer.

"At least they got my monkeys right." That comment awarded her an eye roll from Regina.

And as the "The End" rolled across the screen Zelena was sitting in complete and utter frustration.

"You do realize that isn't what happened right? That little brat didn't go through all that movie said she did! She pranced into Oz and kicked me off of my throne! She didn't suffer! she tried to kill me!

"Ah, but Zelena, you see, this is the story that makes since! It is the tale that everyone knows, and how you will be treated in this town. But you have an option. You can change your tune, you can try to find redemption. I've done it, it won't be easy, but I'll support you if you do. It'd be nice to have some family in town, especially some that isn't trying to kill me."

"No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know once doesn't start for another week and a half, but I think it is time to get back and in the grove of things!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it has been getting requested like crazy over the hiatus!!

Please send in any suggestions that you have for me to do and I will see you all next week!!!