Sleeping Beauty

Thanks to @MoJo100000 for suggesting this chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phillip! Come on, Granny told us that we needed to be at Snow's for noon!" Arouca yelled, calming the child in her arms.

"I am coming, sorry." Phillip hops down the stairs of the home and grabbing his jacket as he headed to Aurora.

"Let's go." Aurora said, nodding to the door, grabbing her purse as she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Emma!" Aurora exclaimed as she walked into the Charming's loft.

"Hey Aurora! So glad you came, I have a great movie for you to watch, it was one of my favorites as a kid." Emma said, taking the child out of the protective grip that Aurora held.

"Well, it hasn't been easy going from the enchanted forest to here, if you could refresh our memories....what is a movie." Phillip asked.

"Well, it is a bunch of pictures....and they are on a disc...you know no matter what I do this will be confusing, so just watch the movie."

The movie began and Aurora stared at it in awe, but she had an odd confusion on her face throughout the move.

"I understand that character is named Aurora, but this movie seems to stick to the tales that my mother told me when I was a child, they are her story." Aurora could barely utter the words from her mouth, she had tears streaming down her cheeks and emotions everywhere.

"I guess I never thought of it like that, that maybe Sleeping Beauty had a child." Emma shook her head and rocked the infant softly.

"Well I am her in the flesh."

"So I see, I suppose this makes us alike. We are both daughters of infamous fairytale characters."

"I suppose so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I feel really bad, but I wasn't feeling the whole writing thing today, just not in top shape, and I won't bore you with reasons and make up excuses, I just want to apologize for this being barely half of what I strive to post every week.

I can say that next weeks will do better, have a OUAT filled week and day!