Robin Hood

Okay so I am sorry I had to move this chapter up a few because about ten people requested it!!! I promise I am trying my best to get to all of your prompts, but it is going to be a while before I get through them all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank goodness you are back from New York, Regina was starting to lose it." Emma says playfully as she answers the apartment door for one Robin Hood, one Roland, and one Marian.

"Well the Merry Men were starting to hold each other at gun point when we arrived, so perfect timing I suppose." Robin said playfully.

"Okay well the kitchen is that way, Regina should be getting here any minute now." Robin nodded and he, Roland, and Marian went to hide in the kitchen while they waited for Regina to arrive.

About five minuets later the door bell rang and Emma answered it.

"I got here as fast as I could, what's so urgent? Is Henry alright?" She took off her leather gloves and coat as Emma shut the door and smiled.

"Follow me." She said mischievously.

"Emma if it is that important why can't you just tell--" Regina's voice trails off as she sees a cheerful Robin Hood in the kitchen.

"Robin!" she shouts in joy as they ran into each other's arms and kissed.

"Daddy! Regina! Dat's gross!! Stop it!" Roland said covering his eyes and turning away. The adults in the room erupted into laughter as the two lovers tore away from each other.

The doorbell sounded and Emma went to open it for her parents.

"Hey Mom. Hi Mom." Henry said greeting his mothers. "Oh hey Robin! Roland! You're back!"

"That we are." Robin said cheerfully. Roland ran to HENRY and gave him a hug.

"Hey Roland! Wassup buddy?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week had passed since Robin, Roland, and Marian had returned. In celebration Henry had helped Emma and Snow put together a welcome home party, Henry was in charge of entertainment.

At around eight o'clock, just as the sun was setting, the party began. When the scene was dark and only street lights illuminated the square Henry called all of the guests to take a seat on the picnic blankets in front of a sheet that was hung from two trees.

All at once the street lights went out and a projector powered on. A movie started to roll.

Credits came first, showing the age, and Emma instantly knew what movie it was, one of her childhood favorites, Robin Hood.

When the movie ended Robin walked to Henry.

"Good choice, but I must ask, who thought that it was a good idea to make me a fox?"

"Disney animation..." Henry said, rolling his eyes as they spoke.

"I will say, that movie made me slightly confused, I am rather certain that Marian never lived in a palace, nor did I usually steal from royal carriages. I wasn't a bandit."

"Well Disney got a lot of things wrong."

"I'll say."