Peter Pan

"Okay, I want to know how the hell that bloody box can play a metal round thing and make pictures pop up I the bloody glass screen thingy!" Killian shouted as he an Emma settled into the bed after Emma popped the DVD "Peter Pan" into the DVD player.

"It just works okay. You will get used to it eventually." Emma says as she reaches over and grabs the remote, turning on the TV.

The screen blazes to life and the first preview for the movie comes on.

"What the bloody hell is that!?"Killian says as he sits up and clutches Emma's wrist to try and keep her safe.

"That would be something called animation. And that," she paused pointing at the screen, "is my mother."

"Who the bloody hell did that comparison???" he asked relaxing a little.

"The people at Disney." she explained, "Now just a warning, you aren't going to like this movie very much."

"Then why the bloody hell are we watching it!???" he exclaimed.

"Because," Emma said laughing, "it is about you!"

"Wait. They made a movie about me and I didn't know about it!?" he asked.

"Yea, now shut up and watch the movie!" Emma scolded as the movie began.

"Hey that looks a lot like the girl that Pan kidnapped!" Killian pointed out.

"Yep! Wendy Darling, she is in this."

The movie progresses and soon Pan enters.

"What the bloody hell is he doing!? They are being nice to him!? Don't they know that he is a bloody murderer!?" Killian yells.

"Yeah, here is where the bad news starts. He is the hero in this movie..." Emma explained hesitantly.

"Wait he is WHAT!?" Killian asked confused, "And let me guess I am a pirate, so I am the bad guy!"

"Actually yeah." Emma verified.

The movie continued as Killian made remarks on each an every detail of the movie.

"That's not what happened! The dark one cut it off!"

"Wait why am I not dashingly handsome?"

"I would NEVER keep children tied up on my boat! Especially the ones who work for Pan!"

Eventually the movie ended.

"I need to talk to these 'people at Disney' about the things that they are telling these children! They are telling them that the demon child is a hero, and that I am a disgrace to the beauty of mankind!" he shook his head as he turned towards Emma.

"That movie is almost as old as I am, I think it will be okay." Emma said as she leaned into him and they kissed.