Snow White

Emma knelt down in front of the TV screen and started fiddling with buttons trying to get the movie to play.

Regina, Robin, and Roland sat cuddled together on the ground in front of the T.V.

Snow, Charming, and baby Neal sat at one end of the sofa, leaning on each other, ready for the movie.

Hook sat with Henry, the two of them were waiting for Emma to come and join their company.

As the movie began Snow started to get confused as to why she was singing into a well.

"Mom," Emma said, "just watch the movie, you might not like what you see, but just try and watch it."

"Yeah! At least they made you look like you! I look like a vampire with David Nolan's hairstyle!" Regina complains as the evil queen starts to speak to her mirror, "Well at least they got one thing right! Wait!! Why the hell is Sidney's face a theatre sad face?!"

"Just watch the movie mom." Henry says as he scoots off of the couch and into the floor next to Regina.

As the movie continues you hear many derogatory against Snow being a damsel in distress.

"I saved you as many if not more times than you even attempted to save mine Charming! At least they cot that part right, you are my Prince Charming." they kiss and Roland makes a face.

"Ewwwww." He shouts. Regina and Robin share a sidewards glance and then lean in and kiss, "Daddy that's gross!" he shouts pulling Robin away.

He chuckles and kisses Roland's forehead rustling his hair.

When the movie ended Snow and Charming got into a large quarrel over who saved who how many times, while Robin and Regina drug Roland up and out of the apartment, due to him being asleep.

Emma and Hook left for grannies, but not without receiving the eye from David.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about this....

I SWEAR THAT NEXT WEEK I WILL PUT A BETTER ONE UP!!!!

I have been a little busy wit overwhelming hw but I had to put something out here in the community.

PLZ DONT HATE ME!!!!