Pinnochio

"Mom, I am going over to Gepetto's, I told him I would baby sit August." Henry said, walking to the door of the mayor's office.

"Wait, don't you have to go to the shop and help Belle?" Regina said, getting up from her desk and walking over to give Henry a hug.

"Yeah, but she is okay with it. I promised Gepetto before the whole town line banishment thing." he said pulling out from the hug.

"Alright, just be careful okay." she straightened his jacket and cupped his face in her hands.

"I will, I promise." he pushed her hands down, pecked her on the cheek, and dashed out of the room with his backpack slung over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry knocked on the door of the wood shop.

"Pinnochio, let him in please." Gepetto said from inside of the home.

"Hi Henry!" August said happily as he swung the door open.

"Well hello there August! How are you?" Henry asked playfully.

"I am doing great!"

"Well why don't we go inside and say hello to your papa?"

He nodded and took Henry's hand, pulling him into the house.

"Hi Gepetto." Henry greeted when they walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Henry! Thanks so much for doing this." Gepetto was standing in a tuxedo, with a rose in his hand.

He was going on a date with Granny.

"Your welcome, have fun!" Henry walked Gepetto out of the home, closing the door behind him.

"So, August, I have a surprise for you." Henry said slyly, bringing him into the living room.

"What is it?! I don't like surprises."

"Well it is a movie, about you." Henry said, pulling the case out of his backpack.

"Henry! The boy on the cover looks like I did when I was wooden!!" August shouted, pointing at the cover, "And that looks like the Blue Fairy!"

"That's because that is you, and that is the blue fairy! This movie is about your story!"

"Can we watch it?"

"Of course! I wouldn't have brought it if we weren't going to!"

"Yay!!"

And so they watched.

They sat together on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in front of them and watched the movie together.

Pinnochio didn't say much, he made a few comments here and there, but he didn't ever say anything to horribly negative.

When the movie was over, he shook his head and scooted a little bit away from Henry and a tear dripped down his cheek.

"Please don't tell papa, I don't want him to know what I did."

Henry smiled, "That's alright, I won't tell him, don't worry."

August wiped his face and nodded, "Thank you."

Henry glanced at the clock and it read 8:15.

"Hey buddy, it's past your bedtime." Henry said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Okay, goodnight Henry."

And with that, August stood up and went to his bed, Henry following him, tucking him in.

When Henry returned he pushed in another movie.

It read "The Sorcerers Apprentice."