2018

(Go to Plushie Planet on FANDOM for photos of characters because I'm too lazy to put them here right now. Or check the YouTube channel "Monkey Mozey". Prepare to cringe hard.)

July 23, 2018

AnimalLand is founded. It was most likely known as Animal Kingdom for a few years until this day. Dean is elected President. Firespeed and Michael elected vice presidents. (I guess they couldn't decide on one Vice President, so they went with two). Mozey is appointed secretary.

July 23, 2018

Anna, Ruby, and Mrs. Cat declare a new country after buying half of Mozey's land for $13. They sign a so-called Declaration of Independence, claiming they are free and against Dean. A couple other animals sign the declaration. Tensions increase. Dean suddenly fires Firespeed (for some reason), making Michael is the only Vice President. Trying to find a legal argument to disband Anna's new country with a literal war, they realize Anna failed to complete an extra $2 land payment to Mozey so AnimalLand police invade to imprison Anna. Other animals also went to prison. Dean rose the taxes super high. More animals start going bankrupt. The rest of the citizens rally together and attack Dean. The first attempt fails, but the second attempt was a success due to convincing Mozey, Monkey, and Michael to join. Dean is overthrown. Re-election then takes place soon after. Dean's first presidency would be rated a 1 out of 5.

Mozey is elected president. Firespeed appointed Vice President. Leo appointed secretary.

July 26, 2018

Mozey hacks into the back and now has full control over it. He banishes Michael and Anna's teams off their land (for some reason). Michael sells Jacob and Dice to pay Mozey. I guess slavery starts now.

July 27, 2018

Anna's group falls to Mozey and Michael. Michael sells them. Anna escapes and steals enough money to buy land and free Ruby/

July 30, 2018

Mozey makes a group with the acronym CONGRESS, Communism Operating National Government Regulation Enlivening Staminaing Socialism.

Mozey claims that only citizens can't vote for President or Vice President! (He's supposed to be a benevolent dictator, ok?) (Below is basically a decent explanation of the idea.)

August 1, 2018

August 1, 2018

The new election is held. Mozey becomes President. Dean becomes Chief Manager. Michael becomes Prime Minister. Firespeed becomes Prime Minister. Teddy becomes Secretary. Andrew, Monkey, and John are the police. Anna, Jacob, and Dave become Chief Citizens. Prime Minister, Chief Manager, and President are OP!

August 6, 2018

Nothing really changes. President, Chief Manager, and Prime Minister reappoint Mozey as the next president. Mozey may or may not had a Vice President this time.

October 6, 2018

With the direction of Mozey, AnimalLand invades AnnaLand (yea, she kept declaring independence). Mozey was nice enough to send letters beforehand, one to Caleb's Club and one to Ruby's Club. Caleb (AnimalLand) and Ruby (AnnaLand) had a group of small friends, so that was something. The one to Caleb was sent first (then also known as "The Animal Club") to prepare for the attack and avoid getting hurt. It was destroyed during the attack. The one to Ruby's Gang said "Dear Ruby, prepare for an attack. Protect your club. Or else! Bye! Sincerely, Mozey".

Mozey successfully reunited all of AnimalLand and officially establishes that one term is two weeks. (Popularity go brr.) He resigns from office. Mozey's presidency would be rated a 2 to 4 out of 5. An election is prepared.

The new President is Dean. The new Vice President is Eddy. The new secretary is Mozey. The format went like a single-stage knockout tournament, but with a feature called Second Chances (usually activated when there are an odd number of animals or when the number doesn't go 1... 2... 4... 8... 16... 32... y'know). Many were in the race actually. John beat Tiger. Firespeed beat Jacob. Dean beat Andrew. Mozeey beat Dave. Ruby beat Anna. Eddy beat Michael. George beat Marci. Teddy beat Leo. Monkey beat Sleepy. Caleb automatically advanced. Firespeed beat John. Dean beat Mozey. Eddy beat Ruby. George beat Teddy. Calbe beat Monkey. Dean beat Firespeed. Eddy beat Dean. Eddy beat George. Caleb beat George. Dean beat Eddy. Eddy beat Caleb. The finale is Dean vs Eddy. Dean got 8 votes and Eddy got 9 votes. But wait! Suddenly, mysteriously, one vote for Eddy is moved to Dean. I guess Dean won. And in this new system at the time, loser (second place) becomes Vice President. The President still appoints the Secretary.

October 13, 2018

Tiger and Anna launch attacks on the President, Vice President, and Secretary to try to end Dean's rule again. Polices arrest Tiger. Anna retreats. Dean is injured. He orders the police to arrest Anna's land, home, and daughter. Anna makes another Declaration of Independence with Tiger and Ruby against AnimalLand. Dean banishes Michael from AnimalLand to AnnaLand. (I guess AnnaLand survived, or Dean changed his mind.) Monkey suggests a new constitution that he wrote!

October 15, 2018

The constitution of AnimalLand is shown to all citizens of AnimalLand. Looks like they're okay with it.

October 16, 2018

Monkey's new constitution is declared the supreme law of the land (which is literally the US Constitution but directed at animals).

October 17, 2018

AnimalLand gets together to elect Congress and Supreme Court. Whoops, there isn't exactly hundreds of animals, so it won't work. Well, let's simplify.

Legislative Branch:

Eddy becomes the Senior Representative. Caleb becomes the Junior Representative. John becomes the Senator.

Judicial Branch:

Monkey becomes the Chief Justice. Firespeed becomes a Justice.

Executive Branch:

Dean is President and Eddy is Vice President. Mozey is Secretary, and the Secretary position kind of overlaps into the Judicial Branch, I guess. Dean's second presidency would be rated a 2 or 3 out of 5.

December 9, 2018

AnimalLand's Government restarts its constitution. A new election will take place soon. The government officially changes back to Mozey's CONGRESS idea after Monkey introduced a Constitutional Republic. Mozey becomes president. Monkey becomes Chief Minister. Teddy becomes Vice President. Dean becomes Secretary. Jacob, Dave, and Caleb become Chief Citizens. John, Andrew, and Firespeed are the police (cops). Anna, Tiger, and Ruby and still in their country known as AnnaLand. Tensions are growing higher between AnimalLand and AnnaLand.

December 19, 2018

Some animals move to AnnaLand. There are rumors that there's a thief on the loose. CONGRESS feels threatened. (Oh great.)