Prologue: A Boy of Destruction

In a mind of a boy, not many things he can carry.
For trauma is not a toy, a burden for him internally
"You must live on...for i have failed you greatly"
"I have hope you forgive me...for i only wished for your safety"

"...Farewell, my son..."

The dark and stormy sky covered the earth. Thunder rumbled through the night as the fierce rain lashed out against the small figure in the tempest.

A young boy, treaded alone through the maelstorm, clutching the only thing keeping him somewhat warm, a long red scarf, dancing in the furious winds. His heart gradually pounded slower and slower, the more he pressed on. to him, it seems hours has passed solely from wandering in the storm.

The boy remained silent, unnatural for someone of his age in such circumstance. No tears were falling, no sobs were heard, and not a single cry for help. His eyes were masked in a dark and unknown aura, something must've caused his great silence.

Slowly, his frail and small figure could not fight the strength of nature any longer, his vision failing right before falling limp on the ground, all seemed lost for the boy.

But after some time has passed, a blinding flash of lightning illuminated the darkness, revealing the silhouette of a cloaked woman standing before him, she approached the boy under the heavy downpour, "Oh my...all alone in this blizzard, little one?" she stooped over, examining the boy, her voice boomed over the roar of the storm.

When she reached out and placed her hand on the boy, her heart skipped a beat instantaneously. A powerful dark and extreme aura was felt around her, deafening her senses, as if the raindrops could not be heard for a moment, before everything returned to normal.

Being taken aback by this strange anomaly, she initially rethinks her decision...but carries on anyway, without waiting for another minute. Scooping the boy up in her arms, she proceeded to carry him to safety.

.

A far west from where she was, lie a large and great estate, shining in the stormy night. The cloaked woman approached one of the entrance, nodding to the guards as they open the gate. Swiftly, she made haste across a well-tended garden and proceeds her way into a building.

The woman traversed the halls tinged with warm light with ease while carrying the boy, everyone who were bustling around halted their activities and watched as she passed through, muterring to one another.

"Who's master carrying?"
"That guy is pretty young"
"He looks injured.."

Hurrying her movements, finally she arrived at a secluded chamber tucked away from the prying eyes of the others. Here, amidst the quietude of the storm raging outside the window, The woman laid the boy down upon a plush bed, tucking the blankets around him with maternal care.

"...Alright, rest now, child, You're safe here" she murmured, brushing a stray lock of hair from his forehead, finding something to note.

"Strands of Red hair..? Hm.." She thinks to herself, before unwrapping the scarf around his neck, "Sleep well, Little one."

.

The next morning arrived, the storm finally subsided, leaving behind a calmness that belied the chaos of the previous night. Within the confines of a tower room, the woman stood silently, her gaze fixed upon a mirror, examining herself, she looked displeased.

"...did i gain some weight?" She asked herself in the mirror, "Nevermind that, Milea, another day has risen" She speaks to herself, readying for the morning.