Chapter 6 - Interrogation

Winter Soldier POV

After someone hit me on the head with a pipe I fell "unconscious" so they would take me to their base of operations. After many hours on the helicopter I heard it land and I heard multiple people talking inside and outside the heli.

???: Is it really Y/n?

??? 2: Yes...

??? 3: Sorry that I hit him on the head with a pipe, mate.

??? 2: No no, it's fine.

I heard the doors of the heli open and they picked me up, after some struggle.

???: Shit you're a heavy bitch.

They continued to carry me until they had to lay me on the ground after carrying me not even a few feet. I heard footsteps coming our way.

??? 4: Is this Y/n?

??? 2: Yes... I just... can't believe he's alive...

???: Alright. Strip him-

??? 5: My pleasure~

???: -of his weapons.

I heard mad grumbling as the people took my weapons and said to put them in the armoury. They then carried me around until I heard a metal door open. They continued to carry me until they put me in a chair and by the sounds of it, they use metal restraints to hold me in place. I heard someone enter the room as everyone else exited so I "wake up" and see a woman with face paint standing in the corner of the room and I recognized her as the person I beat in the hotel.

Face paint woman: Hello, Y/n.

Everyone kept calling me that but I had no idea who he was.

Face paint woman: I have some questions to ask. And you are going to answer them.

She walked under a light that was hanging from the ceiling.

Face paint woman: Where is HYDRA's main base?

I stayed quiet and held a strong and cold glare at the woman which seemed to put her off.

Face paint woman: Answer the question.

Bucky POV

I watch with Harry and 141 as Cav tries to interrogate Y/n. But it wasn't Y/n behind those eyes.

Soap: You alright, Bucky?

Bucky: Something's not right with Y/n. The way he stared at me back in Manhattan, it was emotionless and dead. Usually his eyes are filled with life and happiness. HYDRA have to have done something to him to change him into the monster he is now.

Price: HYDRA is known for manipulating their soldiers and brainwashing them. You think they could've done that to Y/n?

Bucky: It's possible.

I stare through the two way mirror that was infront of us and I had so many memories play back in my head. Memories of our times as kids, times messing around during the war and the bond we used to share. Cav continues to try interrogate him until she brings out a knife which really put me on edge now that I knew who the Winter Soldier was.

Winter Soldier POV

The woman brought out a knife and started waving it around trying to intimidate me but it had no effect on me what so ever.

Face paint woman: So, are you going to tell me where HYDRA are and what the are planning?

I continue to give her a cold stare. She got very angry to the point she tried to stab me which was my opportunity. I break my left arm out of the restraint and punch her into a wall before ripping the rest of my restraints off. I grab the knife and pick her up by the throat where multiple people burst through the door with guns so I use her as a meat shield with the knife to her throat.

???: Put her down and put down the weapon!

I bring the blade closer to her throat while everyone keeps their guns on me. The tension grew thicker as I held the knife closer and closer to the woman's throat. I walk to the two way mirror before pushing the woman at the group and stabbing the glass causing it to shatter. I jump through the window and out of the interrogation room and into the halls where multiple people were. I look behind me and see the people who were in the interrogation room run out into the halls.

???: All units! Stop the Winter Soldier from escaping!

Everyone then turned their attention to me. I noticed I was outnumbered, about 100 to one. I like those odds. I run through the halls, dodging multiple people who tried to tackle me while others attempted to stab me with knives which only lead for them to get that same knife dug into their eyes. I ran through the halls until I reached the armoury where multiple people had their guns aimed at me.

???: Surrender and you won't die.

I see a smoke bomb next to me so I grab it and quickly pull the pin causing the room to completely fill up with smoke, distracting the people. I grab my equipment and run out of the armoury to see multiple people running from both sides of the hallway. I take out my rifle and load a grenade into the grenade launcher attached to my rifle before firing at the people running at me from the left. I run through the left hallway, past all the dead and torn apart before jumping out of a window. When I land on the ground I am met with more people with their weapons out. I take out my karambit and combat knife before running into the crowd of soldiers.

Bucky POV

Task Force 141, Ash, Valkyrie, Cav and I were running through the hallways trying to find where the Winter Soldier went. We exit onto the courtyard to see the grass, once green now a dark crimson with multiple recruit bodies on the ground. I see the Winter Soldier get on a motorbike and flee Hereford for a second time. I was still in shock at Y/n being alive and the high possibility of HYDRA having him be mind controlled. I walk back inside with multiple ideas forming in my mind about how I could reach Y/n.