Chapter 1 - The Winter Soldier

Ash POV

IQ: I wonder what missions we'll get today.

Ash: Who knows? Ever since HYDRA merged with the White Masks things have gotten progressively harder.

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Monika (IQ) Ela and Grace (Dokkaebi). Things got harder with the secret Nazi organization known as HYDRA began working for the White Masks, especially for us.

Ela: Let's just hope they start to-

Ela was cut off by Six coming on the intercom.

Six: *intercom* All units! There is a HYDRA intruder in the base! I repeat, a HYDRA intruder is in the base!

The four of us shot up along with everyone else in the cafeteria before running out. Everyone barged into the armoury which was filled with dead recruits. Everyone was surprised by the effectiveness of this HYDRA agent. We run over the dead recruits but Monika was stuck at staring at the bodies so I shake her a little to get her out of her trans.

Ash: Monika, no time to be staring at corpses!

I hand her weapons to her before walking out into the hallways where new corpses were seen, all recruits who most likely tried to fight back. Grace, Ela, Monika and I raised our weapons and advanced through the many recruit bodies, some still bleeding from slash wounds and stab wounds. I feel a chill run down my spine seeing how the bodies were killed so quickly and effectively.

Ash: Whoever did this, they are scarily skilled.

Ela: I just hope no operators died like these recruits.

Suddenly a bloodcurdling scream echoed throughout the hall prompting us to all run in the direction of the screaming. We passed walls soaked in blood and corpses that were killed without mercy. We came across the person who screamed out in pain which was Olivier (Lion) who had a stab wound in his chest.

Ash: Olivier!

We run to his side while Ela grabs a medkit that was on the floor. She takes out bandages and begins wrapping his wound.

Ash: Who did this?

Lion: *cough* That HYDRA agent- *cough*. He's probably scarier than Cav.

Ela finishes wrapping a bandage around his chest. Gustave (Doc) ran around the corner with a revolver. His eyes widen at the sight of Lions condition.

Ash: Oh thank god, you're alright.

Doc: What happened to Olivier?

Dokkaebi: The HYDRA agent got him. We'll leave him in your care.

Doc: You four go find the other operators and that HYDRA agent. I'll take care of Olivier.

We nod before raising our weapons and venturing further down the halls until we reached a section that was completely dark due to the lights being broken. We turned our torches on and slowly walked through the dark section of the hallway. I shine my light on a corpse which was drenched in blood which caused me to jump out of fear but I was quick to compose myself.

Ela: Whoever this is, we have to work fast.

We continue to move through the dark hallway until we reached the light where we heard faint gunshots outside.

Ash: Let's move!

We ran in the direction of the gunfire while I was silently hoping no one was badly injured.

Frost POV

Craig (Blackbeard), Dominic (Bandit), Miles (Castle), Mike (Thatcher) and Meghan (Valkyrie) were taking cover behind some cars from someone who was firing down at us from a rooftop. Craig had been shot in the leg while Mike, Miles, Meghan and I returned fire while Dominic was trying to bandage the wound.