Chapter XI

In the early hours of the morning, Mikey forcefully yanked Amalie out of school, heedless of her protests, while Draken sternly scolded him. Kol, on the other hand, didn't require any persuasion and had already made the executive decision to skip classes.

Reluctantly, Amalie followed Mikey's lead, with Draken and Kol enlisted in this unplanned escapade. 

As they approached the school, Mikey, tilting his head, mused aloud," So, this is the school ?".

" Yeah, if memory serves me right, he was headed to Mizo's mid, so it should be here. But how do we locate him ?". Amalie pondered.

Draken suggested," Let's just open all the doors".

" Good idea, Ken-chin". Mikey concurred with a mischievous grin.

Kol smirked," I'm all in for causing some havoc here !".

With a subtle sweatdrop, Amalie observed her two friends and brother strolling into the school with an air of nonchalance. Resigned, she followed suit, and the quartet initiated their mission by systematically checking every classroom on the first floor. Finding no trace of Takemichi, they ascended to the second floor.

Their quest was abruptly halted by an older boy, visibly offended by their presence," Hey ! You can't enter this school without permission ! What middle school are you from ?". He demanded.

His companion, leering, added," Oh, they've got a hot chick with them ! Wanna spend time with us ?".

Amalie responded with deadpan sarcasm," I'd rather die".

" Oh, now you've signed your death warrant". Kol declared with a glare.

Glaring, Mikey pulled Amalie closer, while Draken and Kol, nonchalantly cracking their knuckles, advanced menacingly. Before long, the older boys found themselves on the receiving end of Draken's and Kol's fists.

" Let's go, Ama-chin. I believe this door might finally lead us to him". Mikey declared with a reassuring smile.

" Well, I'll trust your intuition then". Amalie replied as they casually strolled past the chaos unfolding behind them.

Mikey, still holding Amalie's hand, opened a door that rattled before peeking inside," Oh, there you are. I was right, Ama-chin". He announced triumphantly. 

With a satisfied smile, he entered the room, Amalie in tow, while Draken and Kol leaned nonchalantly against the door.

" Come out and play, Takemitchy". Mikey declared.

The teacher stared at the four teenagers in disbelief, never having witnessed anyone interrupt class so audaciously," Ah... Huh ? We're in the middle of class".

" Sorry for the intrusion, sir". Amalie apologized, sweat trickling down her forehead.

Takemichi gaped at them with a shocked expression, his jaw hanging wide open, convinced that Mikey had lost his mind. Without wasting a moment, Takemichi swiftly left the classroom and nearly screamed upon finding a group of boys sprawled unconscious on the floor.

" Are they all third years ?". Takemichi nervously inquired.

" They kinda pissed us off, so Kol and I flattened 'em all". Draken replied nonchalantly.

" Believe me, they had it coming". Kol added.

" What's all this ?". Takemichi asked, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

" Huh ? This ? You mean this trash ? Line up here, idiots. Lie face down". Draken ordered.

Takemichi blinked in confusion, then glanced toward Mikey and Amalie to gauge their reaction. He sweatdropped even more when he saw the two deeply engrossed in their own conversation, gazing out the window.