Characters

Amalie Mikaelson (Ama-chin, Amy, Lie, Darling sister, Love, Original twin sister, Sweet Lie, Queen, Amalie-chan, Lili, Twin Dark, My Lady, The Wicked Witch of the West)

" It's as if we have a thousand years of training and strength in our heads".

Gender : Female.

Born :10th Century A.D.

Elder Futhark : ᚨᛘᚨᛚᛁᛖ ᛗᛁᚲᚨᛖᛚᛋᛟᚾ.

Turned : By Esther in Autumn 1001 through the immortality spell.

Age : 1000+ (before), 8, (1999), 12 (2003), 14 (2005).

Species : Witch (now), Original Vampire (before).

Family members :

Mikael (Father).

Esther (Mother).

Finn Mikaelson (Older brother).

Elijah Mikaelson (Older brother).

Niklaus Mikaelson (Older maternal half-brother).

Kol Mikaelson (Older brother).

Rebekah Mikaelson (Twin sister).

Henrik Mikaelson (Younger brother, deceased).

Hair color : Platinum blonde.

Eye color : Blue.

Personality : Amalie embodies kindness and compassion, consistently demonstrating a caring nature. Her protective instincts extend fiercely to those close to her heart. However, beneath this nurturing exterior lies a potent sense of vengeance and a short temper, triggered by betrayal or harm inflicted upon her loved ones. Her siblings often caution that the most formidable aspect of Amalie emerges when faced with betrayal, unleashing a formidable and unrestrained anger. In such situations, she exhibits no mercy.

Despite this dual nature, Amalie adheres steadfastly to a code grounded in honor, a set of principles that she has never deviated from. Her commitment to this code serves as a guiding force in her actions, distinguishing her as a person of integrity. Amidst challenges, Amalie consistently strives to perceive the positive qualities in others, even when redemption appears distant. This unwavering commitment to finding the good in people reflects her resilient belief in the potential for change and growth.

Trivia :

- Her favorite food is fettuccine alfredo.

- She dislikes spicy food.

- The people she respects or admires are Rebekah, Draken, and Wakasa.

- The person she dislikes or fears is her father.