Lin Han's voice shook a little, "...When was that?"

"Several years ago, I remember that you were just about to graduate." Lu AnHe pondered, "At that time, the base had a half-day public holiday every week, he would call on me with a strained face, saying that he was going to make a trip to the Imperial Army University. But there was really no mission at all, he just wanted to watch you from a distance. At that time, he also asked me where you would go later, and what would have to go wrong for the mecha to be delivered to you."

Halfway through Lu AnHe's sentence, Grr heard the movement and burrowed out, subconsciously shrinking when he saw the stranger.

But Lu AnHe didn't look mean at all, and was wearing clothes similar to He YunTing's, and was still talking to Lin Han, so it hesitated for a moment before rolling over with a grunt, then extending its paws and burrowing down Lin Han's pant leg into his hand. The warm and fluffy touch of the little ball soothed Lin Han's mood at the moment, and he subconsciously stroked the creature in his hand, trying to find some comfort from it.

Lu AnHe also thoughtfully waited for a while, waiting for Lin Han to raise his head again, before continuing to speak.

"Then you graduated, probably looking for a house at that time? I don't really know the exact details... Anyway, he disappeared for half a day and came back and told me that Mr. Lin's problem was solved."

Lin Han was dumbfounded.

He was indeed thinking about an apartment at that time, but he didn't expect that his mentor would take the initiative to throw an olive branch at him and solve the problem with great efficiency when he only came up with the the idea. At that time, he only felt grateful, but it turned out that there was someone who had been helping him silently behind the scenes.

Lin Han's lips twitched, "Is there more?"

How many times had he missed him? How much more silent guardianship did he receive from the other?

Lu AnHe watched Lin Han's movements, who was clearly upset, but also afraid of displaying his emotions, constantly stroking the small fur ball in his hand for relief.

He paused and nodded, "Later... I couldn't stand it, so I suggested to him that he should try to reach out to you. He didn't even consider it at first," Lu AnHe was a little embarrassed, "but you know how talkative I can be sometimes, so I finally persuaded him after a while."

Lu AnHe tried his best to skim over the past, but Lin Han could still imagine what it was like.

Even though he shouldn't think about it now, he had his own constructed picture in his mind.

He YunTing, that blockhead, must have first refused indifferently, or simply ignored Lu AnHe, but gradually became curious under the various hypotheses of the other party, and finally asked Lu AnHe how to make contact.

At this moment Lin Han was actually made to laugh by his own imagination.

Unfortunately, it would be good if it was really like that.

"I told him that people usually pick special days to do things that are monumental to them." Lu AnHe said, "I thought he would pick a day that at least had something to do with you. Who would have thought he would have chosen his own birthday?" Lu AnHe said and was a little bemused, "He said that this was a special day. I think it's good that he thought of it, so I didn't say anything more."

Lin Han's heart suddenly rose a gloom. He still remembered that Wen TianYao found an excuse to celebrate He YunTing's birthday, and that the other party had no memory of the date, while Lu AnHe was rounding up, saying that General never celebrated his birthday. Later, he himself jokingly asked him if he only remembered what he wanted to remember, and the other party stared with a blank expression before saying no.