Obviously Joshua had no such feelings for his colleague, so he gently pushed him away, telling him that he already loved someone and that his feelings weren't about to change. His colleague went berserk and tried to rape him, and Joshua left the shed in tears with his clothes half torn and his trouser waistband open.

His boss, seeing his condition, took him straight into his office and asked him to speak, so the American told him what was going on and his boss told him how it was his fault, he didn't have to be so attractive.

Obviously Joshua didn't understand his boss's reasoning, his beauty was no justification for attempted rape, and the black man having been deeply disgusted by this asked to cancel his contract.

The boss didn't want him to, but Joshua will never set foot in this bar again. He's sure he doesn't want to see his old boss and his former colleague. What's more, his friend Seungcheol has informed him that the boss will always stand up for the new kid, because he's his nephew.

Following his story, Joshua literally falls into Jeonghan's arms from exhaustion and the older man rubs his back affectionately to calm him down, but it's only after a few minutes that the American calms down and looks up at his elder.

" Hannie-ya.."

" Hmm ? "

" I'm worried about Chan and Seungcheol, they're still out there and even though I know Cheol will protect Chan, I'm afraid something will happen."

" But hey this dude was only attracted to you, wasn't he ? "

" Yes, but since he didn't get his way maybe he's going to give the boys a hard time for revenge."

" No, don't think like that, either way, whether it's one or the other, they'll let you know what's going on."

" Well, you were right, it really is a new dayz, it's happier than yesterday. "

" You should have told me directly about that asshole, I would have defended you."

" How would you have done it ? "

" I would have told him you're my boyfriend and I absolutely don't like how he treats you."

Joshua starts to blush at this sentence, Jeonghan's gaze comes to rest on him and it makes him even more shy, he hides in his elder's arms and the latter chuckles as he strokes his younger's hair.

The American sighs and tries to calm the frantic rhythm of his poor little heart, and finally realizes that nothing will calm him down, because he's in the arms of the one he's secretly loved for some time now.

" Hannie-ya I need to tell you something."

" What's going on ? "

" Well, that boyfriend title you just said..."

" Hmm ? Is there something wrong with that ? "

" I'd like it to actually become my title, I want to be your boyfriend. And I want you to be mine."

" Really ? Do you really feel the way I do ? I thought I was the only one who felt love towards you."

" I've had amorous feelings towards you for several months now, didn't you realize ? My actions towards you were becoming more and more different from my actions at the beginning."

" Hmm, you were getting more and more shy when I was getting more and more tactile."

Jeonghan smiled softly and slowly passed his gaze over the younger man's lips, the latter noticing so he licked his lower lip in stress and shyly nodded his head, the blond understood the message so he leaned forward and connected his lips to Joshua's.