17: Getting in the Mood

Start from the beginning

His playful tongue trailed along my jawline, igniting a fire within me. Every touch, every caress, fueled the desire that burned between us. I was consumed by his touch, lost in the intensity of the moment.

As our bodies pressed against each other, I could feel his desire matching mine. The world seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of us in our own little bubble of passion and need. His hands roamed over my body, igniting sparks everywhere they touched.

His hands stopped on top of my thighs, tracing circles that sent tiny electric sparks down my back. He formed his fingers like the legs of a little man trailing down a mountain. My breath hitched as his fingers ventured higher, teasingly close to where I craved his touch the most.

When his hands stopped on top of my womanhood, I knew I had to stop him. "Teka!" I exclaimed, before his fingers could venture any further. He looked at me, confusion evident in his eyes.

"Sa room nalang pwede?" I requested, suddenly needing the privacy and intimacy of our hotel room. Without a word, he scooped me up in his arms, our lips still locked in a heated embrace, and carried me all the way to our hotel room.

As he placed me down on the bed, I could feel my breathes getting heavy. Tinitigan ko si Ravi habang malagkit ang tingin sa akin. Taking his time to venture my body with his eyes.

"Fuck, Nyx... You are so sexy," he remarked before forcefully pressing his lips against mine. Bumaba ang kanyang labi sa aking dibdib at pinaglaruan ang hati na pumapagita sa dalawa kong bundok. I could sense my nipples stiffening and a warm, moist sensation between my legs.

His hands travelled on my back and found the hook of my bra. Agad naman nitong tinanggal ang hook at lumuwa ang dalawa kong tinatagong melon. His eyes looked at my breast with lust as he devoured one with his mouth and one with his hands, causing my back to arch in pleasure. His tongue teased my nipples, making them harden like frozen marshmallows before he sucked on them eagerly.

"Shit, Nyx ang sarap mo" his voice deep and husky. "And soft," he added as his hands caressed my breasts. "Talk to me baby, please" he begged while kissing my neck again.

Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko, I just want to internalize all the pleasure he was giving me.

"Please, baby. Tell me it feels nice." 

"It...feels...nice," I sighed, catching my breathe. Mahirap pala magsalita kung nasa ganitong sitwasyon ka. Kusa rin palang unggol lang ang lalabas.

"Yeah, baby." Ravi was getting rougher as he held me, and I just let him. Every touch, every kiss, sent waves of ecstasy through me, bringing me closer to the edge.

All I could think about now was the way we were moving together, our bodies in perfect sync. Ravi's movements became more urgent, more primal, and I matched his intensity, craving more of him with each passing second.

But then, a realization came rushing through my mind. Paano nalang kung mawala na ako? Paano na si Ravi? I can't let him stay with me if I'm going to leave him eventually. Then at that moment, I knew I needed to tell him.