Notes

I'm a really bad at grammar so don't have high hopes. TW swearing, abuse, blood, gore, sexual talk/ideas. Just over all a lot now you don't have to read the rest of the note if you don;'t feel like it but go ahead it'll be short.

The characters are all my own and designed and Im gonna try rather hard im also try to fix the most common complains rallied with in the community I so love, that being said Imma try my best to give a personality to all cats they meet whether bubbly and kind, or cruel and petty.

I am also extremely lazy rn so I will do all the cans but I will not bother making it look fancy and professional like the actually books I'm just gonna do the every other tactic.

Also I am just about to start the last book in the Broken code/ a light in the mit so i do not know everything about the books and I am really trying and if I do find a really important fact I will try to incorporate it :D!!!!!

Enjoy the book I dearly hope you enjoy the book and thank you SO SO SOOOOO thankful that someone actually wants to read this. I solemnly swear to finish this one unlike the other 2 and to put out a chapter every week unless I have a reason if I do I will place said reason down below! ENJOY!