Chapter- 24 Family!

Next Morning,

Samiksha lazily opened her eyes and sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes when a hand stopped her from doing so.

"Kya kar rahi hai, aise nahi karte, kitni baar mana kiya hai?" Veer chided.

Samiksha pouted, "Aankhein kholi nahi ki shuru ho jaate ho. Aapke lectures mere liye injection ke daily dose jaise hote jaa rahe hain."

Veer sighed and checked her forehead, "Thik hai tu? Throat pain ya kuch ho raha hai?"

Samiksha shook her head, "I am fine! Vaise time kya ho..." she trailed off as her eyes fell on the clock and widened, "Oh Fuc....Fudge! Aapne uthaya kyu nahi, main late ho gayi na toh mujhe mat bolna aap. Aur agar kisi teacher ne call kiya na toh..." She trailed off as Veer pulled her back on the bed.

"Just shut it, Samiksha! Subah subah kitna bolti hai tu? You are not going anywhere, take leave for a day. Kal tabiyat thik nahi thi na...so stay at home today, jo weakness hogi chali jayegi."

Samiksha looked at him startled and the very next moment she squealed in excitement, "Wow! Phir toh mai aur soo sakti hu right? Chalo ab aap jao aur mujhe meri beauty sleep puri krne do...good night..." She landed back in the bed covering herself with duvet till her face.

Veer groaned in annoyance and pulled back the duvet making her sit, "Go and freshen up Samiksha."

Samiksha shook her head, "Bimar hoon na main. I should rest bhaiya," she said innocently.

Surya resisted whacking her so early in the morning and sighed, "Samiksha get up and get freshened up. Have your breakfast and medicine uske baad tujhe jo karna hai kar." He explained calmly.

Samiksha sat up on her knees immediately, "Kuch bhi?"

Surya nodded.

"I can use my phone too?" Veer glared. "Aree abhi toh aapne bolana kuch bhi....that includes phone too bhaiya."

"Subha shubha maar khana hai tujhe?"

Samiksha gave him a puppy eye look, "Bimar ho mein...mujhe maaroge aap?"

"Get up and come down, Samiksha. I am done with you."

"Aree prr..."

"One more word from your mouth and I will make you drink three glasses of bitter juice," Veer threatened, cutting her off.

Samiksha gulped and immediately scurried away towards the washroom. She was just enjoying her teasing session with her bhaiya; that doesn't mean she will let it backfire like this.

Once done with breakfast, Surya stood up with Aditi, while Samiksha too stood up but a bit hesitant. Surya saw the look and sighed.

"Study mein hai phone, take it. Just for today, that's the only privilege you get. Clear?"

Samiksha nodded; however, she was still hesitant. She was willing to ask something but dropped the topic and turned to go.

"Ruk!" Veer's firm voice froze her, and she meekly turned. "Spit it out already!" he commanded.

Samiksha gulped and shook her head, however, opened her mouth upon seeing his glare, "Vo... vo I was thinking. Like agar aapko..koi problem..na ho toh...will you shoot my next dancing video," she clenched her eyes shut and said it in one go.

Veer looked at her stunned, his heart warmed, and he felt overwhelmed that his sister was asking him that too herself. He nodded, "You are a bit weak...kl we can do that."

Samiksha looked at him shocked and pounced at him, taking him in a hug. She was willing to ask her friends again, but now that the situation was different and her Bhaiya already knew about it, she wished that he shoots her videos.