Chapter- 16 Mrs. Aditi Suryaveer Shikhawat!

Next Morning,

Mr. Singh was having a conversation with Veer, Aditi, and Advik. Rana stayed behind last night as things were way too serious, and they didn't wish to leave their friends just like that. Samiksha was getting ready for college; she knew her Bhaiya would take the right step, but suddenly she felt something was wrong with what was happening. However, she kept her feelings to herself, sympathizing with her own thoughts and feelings that it's right. She was again lost in her thoughts, contemplating whether what was happening was right or not when Mohit barged inside the room followed by the twins. Samiksha frowned as the serious look on their faces didn't sit well with her.

Samiksha, "Why so serious, guys?"

Mohit handed his phone to her without a word. Samiksha took it with a frown and went through it. What she read shocked her...

The news of Veer and Aditi was all over the internet with a few random photographs when they were working together. What shocked them more were the questions raised about their relationship, specifically about Aditi.

Why did Suryaveer Shikhawat India's top industrialist choose to get married secretly?

Is Aditi Singh a mistress or a lover?

Are there any hidden secrets surrounding Aditi and Suryaveer's marriage?

Did Aditi Singh manipulate Suryaveer Shikhawat into marrying her?

What led Suryaveer to keep his marriage to Aditi a secret?
...

"Bhaiya ko pata hai?" Samiskha asked.

Arya shook her head, "Abhi baatne wale the hum but neeche Mr. Singh bhi hai, how will he take it..."

Samiskha sighed, "Chalo, batana toh padega. We can't say it in front of him pehle Bhai ko batate hai then he will do something."

"Aree direct uncle ko he bata do na, what's the problem?" Anant asked.

Samiskha shook her head, "Kisi bhi parent ko apne bachche par aise sawal uth te dekh kar dakha lagega. We can't risk it...." saying they made their way downwards.

Pratap smiled softly, "It's okay Veer. In fact, thank you. Toh mujhe tumhe bolna chahiye that you saved my daughter's life. Tum dono ka jo bhi faisla hai, mujhe maazoor hai."

Veer nodded, "Thank you uncle, mujhe samajhne ke liye aur..."

"Mere bete jaise ko tum Veer, Shaurya mera bahut accha dost tha. Bhul gaye ho kya?" Pratap cut him off gently, "Aur waise bhi abhi tak koi news leak nahi hui iss baat ki khushi hai mujhe, you can proceed with the annulment."

Aditi sighed, "Agar news leak ho bhi jaati toh kya hota Papa. Logo ko bolne ki aadat hai... jitne muh utni baate. Humne shaadi kis circumstances mein ki yeh logo ko kya pata."

Pratap held her hand gently, "Ek beti ka baap hu mein... sympathy ke nahi bol raha, I am really proud of you beta but there are few things baccha, that I can't ignore. Koi tujhe prr bina wajah ungli uthaye, yeh mein bardasht nahi kar paunga."

The gang who had just arrived in the living area heard him, and they looked at each other uneasily. Pratap looked at Samiksha and smiled, "Kaise ho, Sam?"

Samiksha nodded politely. She was never fond of her father's friend; being a shy kid was always the bane of her existence. However, she tried to be as polite as she could, not wanting people to think that she is a brat or a rude kid. Pratap smiled back; he had heard countless stories of the girl from his friend and now sometimes from Veer too; their mouths always blabbered about their one and only Princess. The girl has a heart of gold; she's just the shy type, but a well-raised kid!