Chapter- 18 Fear, Guilt, Immplusiveness & A Parent!

Time management has become the biggest task for me nowadays. I will try to upload daily, and if not, then you will get updates on alternate days. Hope you understand, guys.

Enjoy reading!!!

Samiksha sat in the canteen with F4. She was trying hard to keep up with the new changes in her life. At the breakfast table, not even for a second did Aditi feel like a threat to her. The way she defended her for the glass of juice, the way she tried her best to make her comfortable without even saying anything spoke volumes of how she would never interfere between her bhaiya and her.

Then why was she not able to trust? Was her fear so big that she was ignoring all this? For every second she thought something else, she concluded that she was the biggest stone-hearted person present on earth and the biggest selfish one too. Not for a moment did she pause to think or remind herself that her fears were deeply rooted. She was just 11 when she saw the cruelty of a human being for the first time, and such memories get vanished by time and chance. Something she was already giving to Aditi despite her fears!

Mohit dumped the tray of food on the table, startling her. Samiksha looked at him startled, and a smirk formed on her lips, "What's up Raichand? Thak gaya itne mein?"

Mohit glared at her but held his tongue back. He looked at the Rana Siblings who were still glaring at him. He cursed himself for breaking the gang rule and was now paying the price. Last night staying with Rana Siblings proved to be the worst night for him.

The three of them planned a sneak out, they asked Samiksha but she wasn't interested so the remaining three monkeys executed their plan and went to the club partying for almost three hours. When they finally went back home, Advik was already waiting for them at the gate. He bashed them and grounded them, and they were okay with it, but what frustrated them was Mohit stood in front of the twins shielding them and taking the blame on himself like some warrior he thought he was. And if that was not enough, he dared to apologize to the twins, which fueled their fire easily. Now he was paying the price as per the rule, serving the gang for the next one week without any ounce of mercy.

"Aur kuch chahiye?" Mohit asked annoyed before sitting. It was the third time in a row that they decided to send him back towards the counter for something or the other.

Arya leaned back, "Ketchup nahi leke aaya, sandwich ke saath chahiye na."

"Haa aur mere liye mayonnaise bhi." Samiksha added casually.

Mohit glared at them, "Do you realize girls hum kisi restaurant mein nahi hain baithe hain. We are in college."

Arya shrugged, "Vo teri problem hai humne bas humara order chahiye. Do whatever it takes to bring it."

Mohit palmed his face and Samiksha chuckled, "You know Raichand you should be glad ki maine tujhe baksh diya tha but Karma....it's bad. Tere saath bhi vohi ho raha hai."

Mohit didn't dignify her taunt and glared at Anant who was stopping himself from laughing out loud, "Can't you help me when they are bullying me?"

Anant shrugged, "You brought this upon yourself bro. And be glad mein tujhe kuch nahi keh raha yeh dono hain na mere hisse ka torture karne ke liye tujhe."

"