Chapter- 3 Khadoos Hitler!

Veer observed the movement. He noticed how his sister two steps back from him and avoided eye contact. This alarmed him! He looked around but couldn't find Samiskha's car or see the security team.

Taking a step towards her, he placed his index finger under her chin and lifted her face, "Look at me, Samiskha!" Her eyes were tightly closed.

Upon hearing his icy, anger-filled voice, she immediately complied and flinched back slightly, seeing the expression on his face. She knew he understood half the blunder she created. Attempting to save herself, she tried to apologize. "Bh...Bhaiya..vo...vo..I am...Sor..."

"Not a word!" Veer cut her off coldly, "Not a word expect for what I am asking you!" He stated sternly, "Gadi aur security team kha hai?" Veer asked looking straight into her eyes.

Samiskha visibly gulped, knowing there was no way she could hide or escape anymore. Taking a deep breath, she began to slowly explain her actions. She told him about her punctured car and how she forgot to check if the security team was behind her. She mentioned taking a lift from the police and what transpired afterward, she discreetly leaved out certain details like, how Anant and Arya made her wait and lied to Jay, how her phone was turned off, and how she accidentally locked her car keys inside the car itself. She didn't want to dig her grave any deeper than it already was! Once she finished, Veer stepped back, his eyes ablaze. It was evident that he was restraining his anger as he clenched his fist.

"Go sit in the car!" He ordered handing over the car keys to her and went back inside the police station.

Samiskha groaned annyoed as soon as left, she felt like an Idiot but winced the very next moment as Isha wacked her, "Kya hai bhabhi? Maara kyu?"  She asked annoyed.

Isha again wacked her, "Dimag khrab ho gaya hai tera? Why do you always do things which Veer hates?"

"Maza ata hai! Aree Bhaiya jb tk doo baate suna na de, aapne ultimatum's na de de. Tb tk mujhe chen ki need nhi ati." She retored frustrated.

Isha creased her face gently, "Tu thik hai Sam? Tu kahe toh i will ask Advik to talk with Veer." She asked seeing through the facade, she knew that Samiskha was feeling nervous and was scared from inside.

Samiskha shook her head and hugged Isha, attempting to calm her racing heart. Isha placed her hand around Samiskha, offering comfort. The girl always had her and her husband's heart. Samiskha never approached them for help, and no matter what the situation was, she dealt with her brother on her own. The only time she came to them was when she needed to gossip about him behind his back or let them know how much of a big meanie Suryaveer Shikhawat was present on the earth.

The only person who was a silent spectator was Aditi. She was standing there, trying to understand what was actually happening. The way the girl had behaved like a wild cat a few minutes earlier in front of that crazy inspector was now suddenly looking like a scared kitten. Adding to her wonder was Veer. She didn't understand him, the way he blindly took his sister's side without asking her anything in return showed his trust in the girl. Yet, the way he behaved with her outside the police station just because of security... she didn't like it even a bit. However, she kept her thoughts to herself, knowing she was an outsider. She knew who Suryaveer Shikhawat was! Occasionally, she had met him in the courtroom, but they rarely exchanged few words, and when they did...Her closing statement on Veer was, he is an iceberg...that too a Rude one!

Samiskha pulled back once she was calmed down. Isha's embrace was something that always gave her the motherly vibe she needed.

Isha looked at her, "Feeling better?" She asked concerned.

"Clam down Bhabhi! Galti meri he thi....I went overboard today in my carelessness. I can handle whatever Bhaiya dishes out, except for one thing I dreaded the most!" Last line she whispered it to herself.