Consolidated Interdisciplinary Corporation (The) - 1

Summary of Board Decision on Corporate Name 

The Board of Directors voted yesterday to approve the new name for our firm. 

As you may know, W Corp. acquired Earth Technology Corp. (E-Tech) and several smaller firms, which it has now integrated into its existing structure. While we did not enter any new sectors with the acquisitions, already being the largest business on the continent, the Board has decided, with shareholder input, that a name change is appropriate following the acquisitions and prior to any initial public offering,  which will be coming some time in the future. 

The Board considered several names before ultimately deciding on "The Consolidated Interdisciplinary Corporation." We will also go by "CIC," which will also be our ticker symbol when that time comes, and "InterCons" or "InterCorp." 

Subsidiaries will mirror these names. Examples include: "InterCons Central Bank, Inc," "InterCons Deposit Insurance Corp," "InterCons Investment Bank, Inc," "InterCons Intelligence Agency, Inc," "InterCons Rights Enforcement Agency, Inc," and "InterCons Education Financing Corporation." 

Where it is awkward to pronounce the "s" at the end of "InterCons," the "s" can be silent. For example "InterCons Central Bank" can be pronounced with only one "s" sound for the letter "C" without the "s" sound from the letter "s." 

Our Pantalan subsidiary will also have its name changed to "InterCons-PantalCo, Inc." Its subsidiaries will retain their current names, for example "PantalCo Investment Bank, Inc."

-Department of Governance and Board Relations