Chapter 14

You will feel pain and be anxious... These routes have stones on which you have to walk on... And what's the story of life if you live it without fighting your battles..

Warning... Harassing... Mentions of torture...

Hazel P. O. V.
I don't know how to feel... I feel... Glad... Yet upset... Glad because my siblings didn't abandoned me.. Upset because... Cataleya still haven't talked to me... Properly... Yeah she cleaned my room but... Still... She hates me.. Okay.. Maybe not hate.. But she surely do dislike me... Alot... I feel less pain... Thanks to my siblings... If they wouldn't have forced me to tell them.. I would've stayed quiet... And my injuries wouldn't have been treated.. The doctor said that I might vomit blood one more time because of the infection... He also said that I would've died if I was 2 days more late... And my brother's made me promise that I will never hide any injury ever.. I'm sad I'll have to back out from the basketball competition.. But oh well... Better to be safe than sorry.

I took a shower and came out... In my sports bra.. To bandage my ribs and stomach... After applying the ointment.. I sighed not being able to bandage because I can't roll the bandage to my back... A knock interrupted me and I turned around to see Renesmee.

Should I help?
Renesmee asked... I nodded.

She came and took the bandage roll from me... Bandaging my ribs and stomach...

There... Done... Breakfast is ready... Come downstairs.
She said.. I nodded and wore my shirt... Then wrapped my wet hairs in a towel..

You should dry them.
Renesmee said.

I'll eat first I guess.
I said... Renesmee sighed and nodded.

We went towards the stairs and before I can even take a step down.. I was picked up by Lucas... My eyes widened and Renesmee was shocked as well.

Hehe... You're not gonna throw me down are you?
I asked... He rolled his eyes.

Yes.. From the roof.
He said.. Sarcasm lacing in his voice making me chuckle..

He started walking downstairs.

What's with you? I thought you dislike me.
I said.

I do.. But I told you I'll try to be a good brother and... Like you.
He said... I smiled.

He made his way to the dining room.. And my heart started beating madly... What will be Cataleya's reaction?

We entered to see Cataleya setting the table with her left hand as apparently her right hand is injured thanks to the person who's holding me.

Lucas made me sit on my chair and I can see our siblings were shocked... Cataleya was quiet but I can see she's upset..

Oat pancakes for you... I made them... Kate loves oat pancakes... And I heard you like them too.
Lorenzo said... Giving me a plate of... 5 pancakes.. Huh... They are too much.

They are too much.
I said.

No they aren't... You should eat Hazel... Enough of skipping meals.
Asher said.. I sighed and took the knife and fork..