Chapter 5

She is a queen, that can go from being royal to gangster in 5 seconds...

3rd Person P. O. V.
Hazel was about to leave the college gates when Brittany held her wrist harshly.

If you ever come near Aiden... I will myself murder you.
Britanny said angrily.

What?
Hazel asked confused and winced when she tightened her hold and twisted her hand... Her arm had not properly healed cuts... So they ached..

Stay...away...from the Wilson's... Understood?
She asked... Hazel nodded immediately... Brittany pushed her away and left... Hazel immediately wiped the tears and walked out with a smile on her face... She hates it.. She hates everything..

After walking to the place they dropped her to, in the morning... She saw them waiting for her and sat in the car..

You okay?.... You seem pale..
Aiden asked... Kate rolled her eyes.

Y... Yeah I'm good.
Hazel said with a small forced smile.

Soon they reached home.

Great timing... Go and fresh n up... I'll set the dining table.
Alexander said kissing Hazel's forehead and leaving... Kate, Renesmee and Lucas frowned as he always do that to them.

But Renesmee as always acted as she was okay.

They went upstairs to their room.

Kate immediately started throwing her pillows and everything everywhere...

She is not getting what she want..

She is not getting their love the same way she wanted...

She was always mad for attention... She loves attention to herself... Not anyone's else... But her brothers...

She feels like an attention seeker but what can she do...?

She remembered how she took useless pills... She didn't even knew what pills they used to be or what they were for... She just took multiple different pills... Just so she can get sick... Because if she get sick... Lorenzo and Alex will not leave for work... Fabiano might... (key word... Might) care... Aaron and Asher will not leave her side...

She hated them going anywhere...

So when she had enough she did this... And today... The crave again came... Like it did last month..

She opened the first aid box... Finding the pills no one took since ages... What pills... She don't know... 400 mg... She took 5 pills and gulped them..

She wishes she gets sick..

She never wishes or wished to die.

She just wants attention anyhow..

Their attention.

She took so many pills till now that... She don't get affected anymore..

She sighed and changed her clothes... Washing her face and hands... Then left the room.. Wiping the tears..

She hates being weak... But she can't help and be weak.

Otherside.
Hazel stared at the bruise on her wrist and sighed..... Can't she just have a normal life for once?

Tears left her eyes... She felt pain in her body... Her beating wounds haven't healed yet..

She don't know what to do... She is too much drained mentally and also physically.

She sighed and wiped the tears before leaving downstairs..

Sitting on her chair... She started eating... But... She wasn't able too... Words were roaming inside her head..