Chapter 6

A daughter should not have to beg her father for a relationship...

Waking up... Hazel can't help but feel good... Atleast... She is not waking up with pain allover her body(because she gets rest and pills numb the pain) ... But she was also scared...

She went to the bathroom and took a cold shower... And wore her uniform... She can't understand why colleges have uniforms?

She was trying to button the sleeve but was unable to...

Why did I forgot doing this yesterday? And why are my hands big and the sleeve too small for it to fit without unbuttoning... Why can't I have Kate's and Nesmee's hands... Huh.
She thought.

A knock interrupted her.

Asher entered and smiled widely..

Hey my love? Had a good sleep?
He asked kissing her forehead... Hazel nodded.

Yeah... Sleep was good.
Hazel said in a low voice.

Are you ready? Let's go for breakfast.
Asher said... Hazel stared at the button... Asher smiled and buttoned it for her..

Ready now?
He asked... She smiled and nodded happily..

Asher felt great seeing her happiness.

He can do anything to see his siblings happiness.

They went downstairs and Fabiano was not there for breakfast too...

Hazel sat on her seat... Alexander served them breakfast..

Hazel...
She heard Lorenzo... And immediately looked at him.

Yes?
She asked.

Yesterday we let the bruise slide... You don't want to tell us... Don't... But... This is the first and the only time we're letting this go... If... Whoever bullied you... Touched you again... You are telling us... And if you didn't and I find out anyways... You will face the consequences.
Lorenzo said.

Didn't you asked for the college's cctv?
Aaron inquired.

I did... But... Nothing about bullying was there... Hazel was alright all along... Whoever held her hand harshly... Or bullied her.. Whatever happened... It happened in a place with no CCTV.
Lorenzo said... Hazel was in relief... She don't want them to see her as a weak girl... But she is scared to disobey as well.

Hazel... Please tell us what happened..
Asher requested... Hazel sighed... She can tell what happened and not tell who did it... It's easier right? She won't disobey anyone this way... Yes... She'll do that.

A girl..... She held my wrist hardly and.... Told me to stay away from Aiden... As she likes him... And... I... Uh... I told her off.
Hazel half lied... So they don't see her as weak... Dk why... She have that mentality that if.... She tell someone about her pain... About her being abused... They will be disgusted... They will see her as weak... And she hates it... Alot and alot...

That's great then.... But if that idiotic fangirl bothers you again... Tell me... And see... What was so hard in telling us... I know you are not close with us... But we still deserve to know..
Renesmee said... Hazel looked down... If only... They knew why is it hard.

Wow... So she was throwing a tantrum for this? Such an attention seeker.
Lucas mocked.

Lucas.
Aiden said sternly.

What? She was behaving like someone broke her bone or something...
Lucas said disgusted... Hazel looked down..

I... Made him disgusted even after lying.
Hazel thought.