Characters 1

Lorenzo Ryder Wilson.
Age 26.
The eldest brother..
Cold... Intimidating... Always busy in work... Head of the family after his father... Loves his siblings... Trying to find his youngest sister.
Have a degree of business...

Alexander Allen Wilson.
Age 24.
Sweet... Mother of the group... Loves his siblings... Trying to find his youngest sister... Can do anything for them.
He's having second last semester of university.... He is a doctor as well... Well he studied it privately just after his high school was finished... And now is after his business degree... Handles some of the work with Lorenzo...

Aaron Xander Wilson.
Age 24.
Twin of Alexander... Exact opposite... Loves his siblings but doesn't show... Have a bad temper... But not the worst.
He's studying IT... He loves computers and hacking... Tracking etc etc... Is in second last semester of university.

Asher Liam Wilson.
Age 23.
4th brother/sibling... Emotionless... Strict.... Hates disrespect... Sweet when he wants to be... Have terrible mood swings.
In university 4th semester.

Aiden Jay Wilson.
Age 20.
5th sibling...
He is the most... Emotional sibling... He hates seeing wounds on his siblings and can do anything for them... Protective over his younger sisters... Trying his best to find their youngest sister...
2nd year college.

Lucas Matteo Wilson.
Age 19.
6th sibling... Have the worst anger issues... He hates anything that makes his sisters cry... Especially Kate... He hates tears in Kate's eyes... And the one thing he loves is.... Annoying his twin sister.

Renesmee Rhea Wilson.
Age 19.
7th sibling.
Twin sister of Lucas... She is the sweetest among them... The most understanding and the go to person of her younger sister... She can do anything for her siblings.

Cataleya Amara Wilson... Or Kate Wilson.
Age 18.
The most sensitive... She is mostly quiet unless she bursts in anger... The way she shows her anger is the only thing her brothers hate... Because it's misbehave... She says what she feels in the harshest way... Always craved for her family's attention... And did terrible things for it...

Hazel Liliana Wilson.
Age 17.
Lives with her mother and step father...
Both loved her... Took care of her... And she was popular bad girl in her high school..
Only until her mom died... Now she's hides in the shadows... But... The shadows filled with abuse.

Fabiano William Wilson.
Age 52.
Father of the siblings.
Had 3 wives... The first one died... Second one ran away... And the 3rd one cheated on him.
Hates Kate... Cold but okay with his other children... Desperately finding his lost daughter.

Rhea Rosella Wilson.
Dead.
Mother of Lorenzo, Alexander, Aaron, Asher, Aiden, Lucas and Renesmee...
Died while giving birth to Renesmee... So Fabiano gave her name to Renesmee as middle name... Fabiano loved her the most.

Natalie Wilson.
Age 49.
Second wife of Fabiano..
Mother of Kate.
Loved Fabiano but he was cold, rude and hated her... She tried to make her place in his heart but failed... Fabiano never hit her... But the mental abuse was enough for her... She belongs to a rich family... She wanted to take her daughter with her but she knew.. If she went to her family Fabiano will find her... So she ran away alone... Leaving her daughter in her sibling's care and judging by the way Fabiano was happy at her birth and also named her she thought she will be fine... If only she knew... She was divorced and then Fabiano married her.

Caroline Paige Wilson/Parker.
Dead.
3rd wife of Fabiano... He was cold to her... But soon he started liking her and treated her well... He never said anything harsh to her... But... She... She disliked him... And fell for her bodyguard Brian Parker... She ran away with him taking her daughter...
Mother of Hazel.

Brian Parker.
Age... 50.
Hated Fabiano alot... He had his eyes on his 3rd wife... And snatched her... Made her fall for her and then ran away... He was always violent and started being obsessed with Caroline and when she died... He went mad and abused her daughter...

Warning..
This story is filled with content that may be triggering to some... Like... Abuse, torture, self harm, eating disorders, sexual assault etc.
Read at your own risk...