Characters 2

Dante Martin Victor.
Age 51.
The former mafia boss...
Hates his rivals the Wilson's... Hated it more when his ex wife got married to the other former mafia boss Fabiano... Trying to find the daughter of his wife...

Alessandro Revario Victor.
Age 27.
The eldest son of Dante... Cold... Ruthless... Hates disrespect... He is trying to find his half sister and he loves her alot.. Even though he never saw her... He is determined to bring her home and can do anything for her...

Diego Reign Victor.
Age 26.
The coldest sibling... Have alot of anger issues... Hates anyone who hurts his family... Is a doctor and owns a music school cuz his mother loved music... Was the closest to his mother.

Adrian Nicholas Victor.
Age 24.
Third eldest son of Dante... He loves his siblings the most and is trying to find his youngest sibling... But he hates it... Everytime he fails to do so..

Vincent Valentino Victor.
Age 20.
The youngest son of Dante.. Hates the idea of bringing his sister here... But can't help and care for her and worry for her... He is dreading to find her... But at the same time he don't want to... In 2nd Year...

Marcello Ryan Salvatore.
Age 24.
Elder son... Can do anything for his family... Cold and Ruthless... But.... Not for his family and... A certain girl... He had a traumatic past which changed him.. He's in 2nd year of college even though he's at the age of university.. He studied business management privately and now his uncle forced him to study college again to keep his eyes on his younger brother and study psychology.. In college his age is known as 21.

Louis Salvatore.
Age 21.
Loves his brother the most... He hates his parents for leaving them alone when they needed them... Is in the same college and class as his brother... He's a gentle and respectful guy..

Aldo Luca Callisto.
Age 20.
He's in college... 2nd year... He's half Italian... his father owns the Finnish Mafia... He isn't Finnish but his father's friend gave his mafia to his father before dying... He hates his father alot due to his rude behavior... He's the only child and loves his czn Mariella as a sister.. His mom died when he was 12.. Rude, Arrogant and plainly a flirt.. But he respects women... The only heir of the Finnish Mafia.... He is aggressive... His own aggressiveness scare him sometimes...

Mariella Valerie Callisto.
Age 18.
She is really pretty and have that Badgirl attitude... But... She is not a bad person... Is the sweetest once you get to know her... Have an understanding nature.. She is pretty mature... Loves her brother Aldo the most in this world... Only princess of her parents... Her parents love and cherish her.. But also... Are mostly busy.

Miles Ian Volkov.
Age 21.
He's in the 2nd year... He is quiet... You can call him a silent sinner... He have anger issues... But not for the girl who's ruling his heart... He never believed in love until he saw her... He thought he only liked teasing her and annoying her.. But he was later proved so wrong... His Father retired giving him the position... Hates his stepmother... His own mother died and he barely remember her... His stepmother raised him... But he... Started hating her when he found out the truth... He was 10 when he did...
Leader of the Russian Mafia..

Serafina Nicole Hayden.
Age 19.
Best friend of Cataleya... Is a outgoing and sweet person... She is beautiful... Really beautiful and strong... Have a twin sister... She can do anything for Kate and her sister Eleanor... Wants to escape the harsh reality she lives in... But don't wanna let go of the beautiful moments either..

Miya Imelda Romano.
Age 18.
Studies in 1st year engineering... She is a shy yet depressed girl... Her parents died 2 years ago leaving her traumatized... The thieves broke in to their house... And killed her parents before leaving... Her uncle and aunt are raising her after this... They love her alot and care about her alot... She have an elder brother and a younger one... Her brothers are the only people who can make her smile... Her elder brother is out of country.. While her younger is in class 3.

Julian Nathan King.
Age 20.
Studied in 1st year Medical... Brother of Luna... And Boyfriend of Evelyn... He is a jolly person and caring as well... He is kind hearted and is protective over his sister, girlfriend and friends.

Evelyn Marissa Blake.
Age 20.
Studies in 1st year medical... Gf of Julian... Is the only child.. Her family knows about her dating and is really supportive... She's the closest to her father... She is kind, caring and a outgoing person... Dislike bullies and people who thinks no one is better than them.

Greyson Kyle Pierce.
Age 20.
Studies in 2nd year engineering... Boyfriend of Luna... He is cold and rude when you first meet him but when he is sure the person is good... He is the most chill person to be around... He is protective to his loved ones and dangerous to those who hurt them in any way..

Zachary Nathaniel DeLuca.
Age 21.
In 2nd year humanities... He is a quiet person... Leader of the Swedish Mafia... His parents are alive and love him and his sister Eliza alot... Is protective to his sister..

Eliza Marilyn DeLuca.
Age 17.
In 1st year engineering... Little sister of Zachary... Loves her brother... Is a shy yet jolly girl.. She's too kind.

Luna Iris King.
Age 19.
In 1st year engineering... Girlfriend of Grey and Sister of Julian... She is the bad girl of the group... Likes roasting bullies and bullying the bullies.. She is kind... Caring and jolly... She is good at giving advices.

Liam Nico Costello.
Age 20.
Best friend of Renesmee... Is a caring person and loves Renesmee as a sister alot... He is from the French Mafia... He have that mischievous personality... He's good looking... And a good advisor.

Kyson Eric Costello.
Age 20.
Czn of Liam and former best friend of Cataleya and Serafina... He loves Cataleya and Serafina alot... Can do anything for them... But Cataleya broke the friendship for her brothers and Serafina tried to stay friends with both but Kyson distanced himself so Kate don't loose another friend... Hates the Wilson brothers due to this... Is caring and a fun person to be with... He's a month elder than Liam and is the second in command of the French Mafia... His father and uncle(Liam father) lead together... His mom and Liam's mom are sisters also his dad and Liam's dad are brothers.