Chapter 9

I would say I'm okay but I'm done lying.

/(Every Thursday and Friday... The students are allowed to wear other clothes... Whereas on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... Uniforms are compulsory...)/

Everyone were sitting in the living room... Hazel was just playing with her fingers.

Alexander came with 2 gift box and placed it on Hazel's lap.

What is it?
Hazel asked.

Open it.
Lorenzo said..

Hazel opened it and smiled seeing a mobile and laptop.

Your mobile is already set up... And I've saved our numbers... Call us whenever you need something and make sure your mobile is charged when you're outside... Pick our calls immediately.
Alexander said.

Hazel nodded.

I'll keep the laptop in my room.
Hazel said... Alexander nodded.

Hazel went upstairs... The same time Kate came downstairs.

Where were you Kate?
Lucas asked as he played on his phone.

I was planning something.
Kate said going behind Aaron.

What?
Asher asked confused.

Kate's hand were filled with lavender scented powder... Which were now... On Aaron's cheek.

He gasped... Kate laughed... Renesmee, Lucas, Asher and Alex bursted out laughing seeing the reaction of Aaron.

Lorenzo and Aiden were amused.

Kate.....
Aaron whined and took the bottle of Powder from her pocket and ran after her... Everyone laughed.

Aaron took handful of powder and threw it on Kate but she hid behind Renesmee... Aaron chuckled and spread the powder allover her face despite her whining.. Kate took the powder bottle and threw some powder on Aiden.. Making him chase her as well... Then she threw the powder on Asher... And soon everyone were playing with powder except Lorenzo...

Kate and Renesmee went to Lorenzo when he was busy using his mobile ignoring the chaos... And in some moments his face was all white... Everyone except him laughed.

He rolled his eyes and held Kate and Renesmee... Pulling them on his lap and Renesmee's hairs were white too whole Kate's face and clothes were white.

The 3 laughed.

Hazel who came downstairs felt left out and just when she turned around to leave.

Hazel.
Lorenzo called out.

Yes.
Hazel asked.

Lorenzo stood up and approached her... Everyone were silent.

Hazel closed her eyes scared of what will happen..
Lorenzo caressed her cheek and then patted her head.

Everyone laughed except Lucas and Kate.

Hazel was confused at first... But after seeing Lorenzo's amused white face... Her eyes widened and she ran to the mirror and whined.

Ahhhh Enzooooooo.... I already
took a bath today... Ahhh.
Hazel whined... She took the powder and angrily threw it to Lorenzo.

They all enjoyed.. But not knowing that Kate and Lucas left when Hazel joined.