Chapter 10

Darkness can't drive out darkness only light can do that...

Vincent is a kind of person who hates getting showed attitude... And if it's a girl... Then it angers him more... He hates girls... He makes sure the person faces major consequences..

He noticed his second eldest brother and father entering the cafeteria... They had to visit in order to check if the knives are changed and if the attack was deliberate... They threatened the teachers and principal to make sure their youngest family member is safe here... Before leaving they thought to check up on Vincent.

Vincent pretended to be in immense pain when he saw his brother and father and they rushed to him..

They demanded to know who hurted him.

And Vincent smirked... Just the moment he was waiting for.

He glanced at Cataleya and she finally realized what he was upto.

She... She had her lover boy hit me... Because i refused to accept her offer to buy me lunch.. I fell on my arm after he punched me and it hurts.
He said... Cataleya was shocked...

Diego turned to glare at her.

Cataleya shivered.. If Vincent's glare was scary.. Then Diego's was extra terrifying.

I... No... He's lying.
Cataleya said.

How can you lie Cataleya? First you hurted Vince and now you're behaving like this.
His friend James said smirking.

No... I'm not lying but you are... I never told Kyson to hurt him... I never wanted him hurt... I just threw water on him.
Cataleya said.

Yes she first threw water on me and then did this.
Vincent said to his father.

Diego got angry and got up.

Kyson stepped infront of Cataleya.

Dare you come closer to her... She did nothing.
Kyson said... Diego pushed him out of the way and raised his hand to slap Cataleya... She turned her face to the side and covered her face... Her eyes closed tightly..

NO.
Hazel yelled.

Cataleya felt no pain as time passed... She removed her hands opening her eyes.. Tears left her eyes and what she saw shocked her and scared her more.

Aiden and Lucas holding Diego's hand while standing infront of her... She stumbled back as she let out a breath she didn't realized she stopped breathing.. Hazel held her.

Kyson got up immediately and ran to Kate... He caressed her cheek.

You alright?
He asked.. She shook her head... She was terrified..

How dare you? How DARE YOU TRY TO HURT HER?
Aiden yelled jerking his hand away.

Diego and Vincent rolled their eyes... Dante helped Vincent stand and then sit on the chair... He asked a student to bring first aid box.

Stay out of this Wilson.
Diego said.

You stay away from her.
Lucas said... He turned to look at his sisters... Renesmee and Serafina ran to Kate as soon as they entered.