16

Su Chen's rescue of people was targeted. Most of the twenty-odd people were from the mecha team. Several of them were still serving soldiers before being exiled, but they could not escape the implication.

The mecha regiment led by Dongfang Zhan are generally young. Even the retired Dongfang Jie is not qualified to participate in the family business, let alone them as soldiers.

Su Chen naturally had his own motives for selecting them. The mecha team was considered to be the strongest fighting force in the entire galaxy. If they were released, they would not be able to make a name for themselves.

A top-notch family like the Jing family is not afraid of more than twenty fighting maniacs, but to the pirates, they are gods of death, and ordinary pirates will be killed if they fight against them.

The small starship that Ferdinand prepared for them is a pure combat starship with very sophisticated weapons. Fighting maniacs who can fly mechas will find it no small matter to drive a combat starship.

The key problem is that they are not only fighting madmen, but also Dongfang Qi, who has incredible computing power. Naturally, they will not take the pirates seriously.

Su Chen didn't know what happened to Dongfang Qi. What he valued purely was the combat effectiveness of the mecha team. Even without the mecha, they would definitely not be sheep.

He was not prepared to get involved in the Dongfang family's affairs, let alone take the Dongfang family's people into his hands. What he needed were powerful allies, not subordinates that he needed to worry about.

What he is concerned about now is Blue Star's defenses. Since a secret base is to be built, it naturally requires a lot of special materials. How can a building that can be displayed with a scanning device be called a secret base?

Jingyuan was sent along with the spaceship that transported the materials, and he was also the person Phil wanted to take revenge on.

"You...you...are not dead." Phil's enemy was also confused at first. He didn't know why he was caught, but when he saw Phil, he immediately went weak.

Phil's mood was very complicated. They already knew that Su Chen didn't want them to go out for the time being, which was why they started farming mode again.

He didn't expect Su Chen to be so concerned about his affairs. He didn't owe them anything, had no obligation to take them out, and had no obligation to help him bring his enemy back, but he just did it.

"I can't do anything for Iron Man's enemies." The information of the five-person group was handed down by themselves. They are all sensible people. Instead of having others check it, they might as well hand it over themselves.

Iron Man's enemies are indeed nothing compared to the Jing family, but someone as long as one star is really not that easy to tie up. Su Chen has no energy to care about this matter now.

Phil's matter was just a matter of convenience. On the way, Su Chen's men passed by Phil's hometown. It only took two days to catch this guy.

Although this man is a governor, he is on a different level than Captain Xing, and the bodyguards around him are not of a high level, so it is not too difficult to kidnap him.

"Young Master Chen, you're welcome. This has nothing to do with you in the first place." Su Chen could say this, and Iron Man was very grateful. Again, Su Chen didn't owe them anything.

"Thank you, Mr. Chen." Iron men are like this, let alone Phil. He doesn't feel that Su Chen brings his enemy here, which deprives him of the pleasure of doing it himself. All he needs is revenge.