27

Su Xing has always been very realistic, and has never thought about breaking up or drawing a clear line. If he wants to take advantage of others, he doesn't need to pretend to be aloof. Everyone knows it well, so what are you pretending to do?

He never asks for humanity, let alone playing sadomasochistic love, you are no longer my Ah Zhan, I can't like you anymore, etc. That's how free he is!

Su Xing's work and life arrangements are clear, but that doesn't mean he's not busy. He helps with awakening, helps with training plans, and is so busy that he doesn't even have time to carry out the farming plan. He really doesn't have time to organize useless things.

"How are you doing? Have you adapted to the supernatural powers?" He asked the newly awakened plant types yesterday.

The training location for the plant department is the desert behind Xingchen Base. This can be regarded as training and planting without delay. What Blue Star lacks is food and green plants.

Although there are several factions in the wood system, no matter which faction, planting is the basis, and when you start training, you always start with stimulating seeds.

Every time a seed is successfully stimulated by the plant system, one will be planted in the desert. Because of the large number of people, several acres of the desert behind the base have been developed.

Although the level is very low because of the newly activated superpower, at least every time it is spawned, the plant can survive directly past the juvenile stage, which is amazing.

Everyone looked at the rows of green plants in the desert, and everyone was moved. They climbed up from the bottom of society and finally became useful people.

"Master Su, we have no problem for the time being." Su Xing is very busy. The old students here usually lead the new students. They usually ask the old students, but few people come to ask him.

There must be competition among the students, but they don't hide their secrets. This is what Su Xing taught them. Only by learning from each other's strengths can everyone progress faster.

Su Xing also asked them one by one. Except for a few with poor power potential, he basically mastered the key points. It is indeed not difficult to master the early stage of wood power.

"Well, if there is anything you don't understand about the research, you can always ask me." Su Xing was quite satisfied with their progress.

Su Xing first observed the wood-type abilities, and then went to the earth-type training site. The earth-type was also very important in Huangxing, but earth-type training was also a bit dangerous, so he kept some distance during training.

It is impossible for a person with superpowers to create something out of nothing. It is indeed not that easy to extract or change the soil from the desert, so the training of the soil system is more difficult than that of the plant system.

Su Xing can't even talk about giving guidance in other departments. With other abilities, as long as there are no problems during training, he will basically just go through the motions.

"Director Luo, it should be my turn today." Su Xing only cares about awakening. It is Luo Ke's business to arrange who will awaken.

"Today is the earth type and the water type, calculated according to the potential." Everyone knows that those with high superpower potential awaken quickly, and there is no right to be picky about this.

This is a relatively offending job. If Ferdinand's people were to arrange it, they would definitely have a big opinion. Who should go first and who should be last is a big question. But Su Xing decided that even if they didn't dare to have an opinion.