17

Su Chen and Su Xing entered the conference room one after another. Jing Yuan, who had been brought over, couldn't believe his eyes, "How are you still alive?" He couldn't believe it.

He was already desperate enough, and he paid such a high price just to change his destiny. In the end, the protagonist was still the protagonist, and the cannon fodder was still cannon fodder. He even ended up worse than Jing Yuan in the book.

He could recognize Su Xing at a glance because he had read the information. It was not that the two brothers looked alike. In fact, the Su brothers had no similarities in appearance or temperament.

Su Xing has a handsome appearance, fair skin, slightly upturned peach blossom eyes, and his cold temperament make his temperament even more outstanding. He is a typical appearance of the Su family.

Although he has been a savage for a while, he has life powers, and the life of a savage does not affect his skin. When his hair is trimmed and he puts on normal clothes, he is that interstellar prince again.

Su Chen doesn't look like the Su family. It is said that he looks more like his mother. He is gentle and handsome, with a boy-next-door temperament. But when he looks at people with his slender single phoenix eyes, no one would think that he is harmless. .

Although the older generation may not take him seriously, there is no one among his peers and even the younger generation who are older than him who has not suffered from his hidden disadvantages.

In the past few years, he relied on the relationship between the Dongfang family and the Su family to steal the business of many young masters. These young masters loved and hated him, but they couldn't do anything to him.

Su Xing awakened the blood of the Su family, and so did Su Chen. This is why the Su family never took over the property in his hands and even helped escort him. Offending him was not good for the Su family.

In this generation of the direct line of the Su family, no one has awakened the Phoenix bloodline. To put it bluntly, the whole generation has been cut off, but the two brothers who have been assigned to the side lineage have both awakened the Phoenix bloodline.

The Su family never said that they awakened the phoenix bloodline, and only hermaphrodites were recorded. However, the name phoenix bloodline was still spread. Phoenix

is ​​noble, and the phoenix of the Su family is especially noble. She married a person who awakened the phoenix bloodline. The next generation of the Su family is 100% strong, and there will never be any outsiders.

In history, there have been many weak or ordinary people who were united with the Su family's bloodline, but the children they gave birth to were all strong. The power of the Su family's bloodline has been proven.

It is a pity that the awakening rate of the Su family bloodline is quite low. If you are lucky, a few people can be awakened in each generation. If you are not lucky, the generation may be wiped out.

The Phoenix bloodline is sought after by too many people, but none of the direct descendants of the Su family have awakened. How could the Su family offend Su Chen, who has awakened the bloodline, for an unimportant property?

To put it bluntly, regardless of whether it was forced by the Dongfang family or not, the Su family did sell Su Xing at a good price. This value cannot be measured in money.

Naturally, the Su family also wanted to sell Su Chen at a good price, which was why they escorted Su Chen. As long as Su Chen's surname was Su, he would not be able to leave the Su family.

Jingyuan felt that the Su family was lucky not to have made Su Chen angry, otherwise it would have been hard to say what would have happened. A person who raises a pirate group before he is an adult should not be expected to have a kind heart.