22

Chen Yu couldn't contact Su Xing, but he could contact Ferdinand. Since receiving the news, Ferdinand had people staring at the frequency code, so as soon as their starship came out, Ferdinand knew about it.

In fact, as soon as Ferdinand received the news, he asked his men to inform Su Chen, but due to the distance, Dongfang Zhan had already led his team away before his men could enter the Exile Star.

After knowing that the dragon cub was left behind, he decisively asked his men to come back. The Dongfang Zhan matter was beyond their control. As long as he didn't take the dragon cub away, it wouldn't be a problem.

It doesn't matter what he thinks. Regardless of whether it is Chen Yu or Ferdinand, it is because Dongfang Zhan has forgotten the memory loss episode that he decided not to mention the Su brothers.

If he had memories of the Eastern War, he would know where Su Xing went without them mentioning it at all, and he would also know that he could contact Su Xing by contacting Ferdinand. But he didn't remember it, so why should they remind him!

To put it plainly, Dongfang Zhan, who has lost his memory, is a stranger to the Su brothers and has nothing to talk about. Besides, it’s not like we won’t be able to contact him in the future, so there’s no need to disrupt our plans.

Ferdinand is a rational man. He does respond to Su Chen's requests, but at the same time, he also weighs the pros and cons, finds the safest way, and tries his best to protect himself.

Ferdinand is happy to see Dongfang Zhan restore his previous memories. To put it more clearly, they are a natural alliance. With the participation of Dongfang Zhan, their pressure will be much less.

Ferdinand didn't think Su Xing was a loving person. Besides, how could Su Xing have any feelings for Dongfang Zhan, who had already forgotten about him?

"You can contact people from the Dongfang family, right?" After hearing his words, Su Xing did not show any hurt expression and went straight to the point.

"No." The people of the Dongfang family are very cautious and have left the starship they sent unused. This is not surprising to him. It would be foolish to not be prepared at all.

"Okay, then let's shorten the trip and visit a few more planets before anything happens." What does the resumption of the Eastern War mean? It means that the Su family can no longer hide it.

Of course, since the Eastern War has resumed, they don't have to hide it anymore. It's hard to say, but based on the reputation of the Eastern War, will the alliance's army dare to cause trouble for him? If you don’t dare to trouble him, you will naturally not trouble the Su family.

The Su family and Dongfang Zhan are obviously tied together. With Dongfang Zhan as their backing, they can rest against a big tree to enjoy the shade, and there is no need to hide or develop in a low-key manner.

In fact, Su Xing had thought about this before, but A Zhan didn't want to recover his memory, so he didn't force it. What happened? As soon as someone from the Dongfang family showed up, he recovered his memory.

What does this mean? It can be said that he and Long Zai don't have much status in Dongfang Zhan's heart. It can also be said that he has never put any pressure on Dongfang Zhan who has lost his memory.

In fact, Su Xing also thought about whether A Zhan could recover his memory if he stimulated him, but later he gave up because of A Zhan's happiness. Without Dongfang Zhan, they could still do things.

Su Xing and Su Chen have never been prepared to rely on others. If they can be relied on, they will not be pretentious, but when they are not dependent, they can also make themselves relied on by others.