20

Dongfang Zhan's memory recovered, but he only recovered the memory before coma, while Huang Xing's memory disappeared. He didn't even recognize the dragon cub, let alone Su Xing who was not in front of him.

The dragon cub was forgotten by his father again. Fortunately, he was still sleeping, otherwise some would have cried. His father left, and his father forgot him again. Is there any cub more pitiful than him?

Of course, even if he was told that the dragon cub was his own, Dongfang Zhan was not used to it. When he woke up with an extra cub again, he was still confused.

The old housekeeper told him about the past few years, focusing on the exile of the Dongfang family, and even told him how to have dragon cubs. He listened silently.

The old housekeeper couldn't tell what he was thinking. After joining the army from Dongfang Zhan, he could rarely guess Dongfang Zhan's thoughts.

Seeing the silence in the atmosphere, Dongfang Jie started talking about them, including how long they were rescued from exile, how they were robbed pirates, and how they managed to get in touch with the old housekeeper.

"How did you know that I was exiled here?" Dongfang Zhan finally spoke. The housekeeper mentioned just now that his place of exile was a secret. He had tried many connections but could not find out.

Dongfang Qi stepped forward, "General, I figured it out. I know a lot about interstellar routes. From the length of time the exiled warship docked and its flight latitude, we can calculate the docking location. Warships go to many places, but they don't even have hatches. It was not opened. They opened the door when they docked at Blue Star, but there were many people in the family."

Dongfang Zhan was not familiar with Dongfang Qi. When he was unconscious, the child had just grown up and had not yet joined the mecha team. He really didn't know This kid still has this ability.

"Please help me find some clothes to wear." Dongfang Zhan didn't have anything else to ask, so he only asked for clothes. He had a leather skirt around his waist at the moment, which didn't feel good.

Having lost his memory, he didn't mind the trouble of getting dressed because he had to transform several times a day, so Su Xing didn't force him to get dressed. This led to his habit of wearing a leather skirt and going out every day.

The three iron men have long been accustomed to Dongfang Zhan's wildness, and naturally they would not have thought that Dongfang Zhan, who had restored his memory, needed a set of clothes, but how could the Dongfang family be like this?

The Dongfang family brothers really didn't expect it. They just thought that the backbone had woken up and could find someone to make the decision. They didn't even consider that the backbone had just woken up and was even lying on the hospital bed.

The old butler's face was also quite ugly. He was a general who was used to lying on the hospital bed without clothes for these years, so he forgot about clothes. He was too unqualified as a butler.

In fact, there were clothes in the medical room, but Chen Yu had no intention of saying anything. Dongfang Zhan, who had regained his memory, did not like him.

People in Xingchen Company didn't have a good impression of the Dongfang family. The pirates were afraid of Dongfang Zhan, but they were not. If Dongfang Zhan didn't have memories at the time, no one in Xingchen would have a good look on him.

It is true that Dongfang Zhan is a hero, and he did protect the people of the Alliance from persecution, but this is not the reason why the Dongfang family persecutes others. Can a hero use righteousness to suppress others and make others sacrifice?