13

Su Chen has studied autism before. His brother is different from other autistic people. He feels that his brother is more agile than other autistic people and has a soul in his eyes.

Facts also proved that what he thought was right. Listening to his brother talking about his childhood, Su Chen felt that his eyes were starting to fog up. His brother really had feelings.

"Chenchen, I'm sorry, it's too late for me to step out." He was really sorry about this. He couldn't sacrifice his life in the apocalypse for something uncertain.

"Brother, it's never too late." Su Chen felt that being able to sit and chat with his brother, and even eat the food cooked by his brother, was already the blessing of his parents in heaven, and he was very content.

"Xingxing, do you eat fish?" When the two brothers were reminiscing about old times, even the dragon cubs went out obediently. Only Dongfang Zhan was locked out of the kitchen by Su Xing.

Although he knew that this new brother already had a partner, Dongfang Zhan still instinctively defended himself. He had lost his memory and was not stupid. He instinctively felt that a creature like his younger brother was not easy to deal with.

Su Xing held his forehead helplessly, "Is there a doctor and examination equipment on the starship? Check it out for him." Dongfang Zhan's brain was not injured, but his memory had no intention of recovering. He could not find anything wrong.

He can check or sense whether there is any problem with the body, but for people with normal health, he has nothing to do. He is not a doctor in the first place, and he does not understand medical knowledge.

Although normally, the life power can definitely repair the damaged areas and there should be no problems, but it happened to him this time, and he had no choice.

If this had happened before, they would have recovered without recovering. Anyway, they would not be able to get out in a short time, but they could already get out. The current state of Dongfang Zhan would not be suitable.

"I'm not sick, I don't need to see a doctor." The sound insulation in the kitchen was not very good, and Dongfang Zhan was standing close to the door, so he could naturally hear what Su Xing said.

Su Xing mentioned doctors or examinations and explained them to him. Not only that, he also mentioned some other basic common sense to him.

Dongfang Zhan has a good memory, maybe because of the relationship he has experienced before, and his understanding ability is also very good. Most people understand, so when Su Xing asked this question, he knew what it meant.

He didn't wait for Su Xing to reply and opened the door to protest. He could already transform. It didn't matter whether he had memories or not. He felt that his life was very good now.

Su Chen hated those in power in the Dongfang family, but Dongfang Zhan himself had no ill feelings. Before he fell into a coma, he was a well-deserved hero, but after he fell into a coma, he became a tool used by the Dongfang family, which was pitiful.

"It's not bad as he is now. There is nothing good about recovering his memory." He was not lying, but the war in the East without memory was indeed difficult to arrange.

Su Xing was also in a dilemma. Dongfang Zhan's identity was too special. If others knew that he was alive but had lost his memory, they would definitely be in big trouble.

"A Zhan, do you like your current life?" But Su Xing didn't want to force it. If A Zhan really liked this kind of life, he could change his development direction.

"Well, I like my life now." He doesn't have to worry about food and drink, and his partner and cub are by his side. He feels happy every day. It would be better if no one competes with him for his partner's attention.