They both smiled and nodded their head..

Thankyou Santhosh.. I am really expecting this answer.. Rudra said happily...

Sir but..

Santhosh.. we just wanted one thing from you.. Vijay cut him in the middle..

Sir..? He said looking at Vijay..

Just.. two years.. wait for just two years... Then we will arrange your marriage with her..

Marriage... But sir. How? He stammered..

Rudra and Vijay explained each and everything to him..

We know that you are very good guy and you can take care of her.. we just wanted a secured and happy future for her.. we believe that you can give that to her .

Sir.. but appa..

We will talk with your family and convince them.. you don't worry about this and don't tell anything to them.. can you? Please wait? Vijay asked..

Sure sir.. I'll wait.. he said with a smile..

They patted his shoulders and Rudra hugged him..

Thanks Santhosh.. Meenakshi will be very happy to hear this.. but this has to be secret with us until she turns eighteen.. after that we can proceed further..

Sure sir.. he said..

And I hope you know that she didn't finished her school? Vijay said

Yeah I know.. Meenakshi ma'am told me once.. he said..

Sir.. I really don't bother about her education and all.. it's just her age.. but after talking with you.. I'm confident sir.. he said..

Okay. Then.. everything is cleared.. we will see you later.. Rudra said and he nodded and left to his house..

Vijay also left after informing Meenakshi..

Finished your walking? Rudra asked as soon as she entered..

Yeah.. I'm sleepy.. she yawned and he chuckled and lifted her and went to their room.. he called Shanti ma and told her to lock the doors as everyone else slept..

He sat beside her foot and suddenly looked at her swollen feet..

Ladoo.. what's this? Why this much of swelling? He asked caressing her feet..

It's normal for pregnant ladies nga.. don't worry.. she said and sat leaning on the bed rest..

He left her feet and went inside the bathroom and switched on the geaser.. he came back with a oil bottle and sat beside her..

He took her feet and placed it in his lap and she smiled at him..she really needed this massage as it's swollen a lot and started to pain..

She sighed in relief when his fingers started to massage.. he massaged for few minutes and left and washed his hands and filled a tub with hot water..

Ladoo.. come with me.. he said and she held his hands, he lifted her and walked inside the bathroom.. he made her sit on the wall slab in the corner and bought the tub to her..

Keep your feet inside ladoo... it will help you to reduce the swelling.. he said and she nodded and did as told.. he went out and came back after ten minutes..

Okay? He asked her..

Yeah.. it's so soothing now.. she said and he helped her to come out after wiping her feet.. and they slept after a small talk..

Next morning Meenakshi's family got ready to leave..

Meena ma.. take care..

Sure appa.. you too take care.. she said