Santhosh's eyes teared up hearing her and he patted her back to soothe her..

She hugged his waist and kept her face in his tummy..

I know.. hereafter I can't see her whenever I wish.. she will be very busy with her life.. now, she started her career too.. she will not have time to spend with me, her eldest daughter.. she complained like a kid..

He chuckled.. you can understand everything... But I think you didn't understood about your sister..

Haan? Why ? She sat and asked him with a pout.. his eyes went to her lips and he mentally slapped himself and shook his head..

Jeevi.. you will understand her soon.. that's all I can say.. as I spoke with her for few times in our office.. I able to know that she adores you a lot and loves you a lot.. she spoke many things about you and both of your times there..she is also missing you more.. and please don't worry.. everything will be settled soon.. okay? He asked..

Hmmmm... She hummed and nodded her head...

Sari... Go and change your dress and wash your face... They will look for you.. he said cupping her right cheek..

Hmmm.. thanks.. she said and smiled at him.. he smiled back and went from there.. he got scared looking at Vijay who is standing alone in the living room.. he gulped few times and walked silently to the garden at the back side and ran from there to the front..

Santhosh.. where were you? Meenakshi asked him who is now changed her saree to a comfortable night dress and walking in the garden...

That... I.. bathroom... I went to bathroom ma'am and I got a call so I was talking with my friend.. he lied looking here and there and Meenakshi nodded..

Okay.. Vijay anna was searching for you.. go inside.. he is waiting for you.. she said and started to walk..

He entered into the living room hesitantly and looked at Rudra and Vijay who is waiting for him with folded hands and raised eyebrows..

He smiled nervously and walked towards them..

Vaa da.. va.. Vijay said and Santhosh started to sweating in fear...

( Come man... )

Sir.. I.. it's.. time.. late.. it's late.. getting.. shall I go to..

Go to? Where? Rudra asked sarcastically...

I think he wanted to go to the guest room again.. isn't it Santhosh? Vijay asked and he nodded his head negatively...

Sir.. that.. no.. I wanted to go home.. he said in a feeble voice..

Santhosh.. come here.. Rudra said and sat on the couch and patted beside him..

He sat beside him and Vijay sat beside Santhosh..

Santhosh... Just calm down.. we wanted to talk with you about an important thing.. Rudra said..

Yes sir.. tell me.. he said and exhaled a long breath..

I will ask one question.. I just wanted you to tell the truth.. just one question and one word answer.. okay?

Okay sir.. he whispered

Do you like Jeevitha? He asked and Santhosh widened his eyes not expecting the straight question.. he opened and closed his mouth like a fish not knowing what to answer and just looked at his lap with scrunched eyebrows..

Santhosh... Vijay called him after a good two minutes..

I like her sir.. really like her a lot.. he said looking at Rudra..